How can I add HTML5 output to my website?

• Question
  • Updated 8 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I have a Raptivity linker interaction that plays on a HTML player.  It needs to be in a publish folder with files that comprise the interactions, in order to play.  

I can't find a way to upload the publish folder.  It appears I can only upload Flash or Doc files to my website. 

The publish file I seek to upload has the following  file types: style sheet doc, png, java script, XML, text doc, MP3, XSLT, and chrome html document-which is the player, which I would like to link a button to so it can be played from my website.  The file sizes are all under 30 mb and there are 20 of them that I want to upload and link to.

Directions from the Raptivity people are:  "You can easily add Raptivity HTML5  output  by using iframe coded.  First host Raptivity output file (the publish file) on server, then reference that link in this code:  <iframe src="Hosted Raptivity output link"width="715" height="500" scrolling="no"/>

Any suggestions?   Thank you
Shirly
Photo of moonstone532863

moonstone532863

• 346 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 32,482 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Were you able to successfully upload the file that it is suggesting to upload? If so you will need to reference that file in the link , you will need to replace the bold text with the actual referenced  link.
<iframe src="Hosted Raptivity output link"width="715" height="500" scrolling="no"/>
Photo of moonstone532863

moonstone532863

• 346 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
No, I was unable to upload the file, as it is not a flash or document file.   Is there a way to publish any other kind of file?   Thank you, Shirly
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 32,482 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You should be able to upload it just as a document. That will accept most of those file types you mentioned above. Once it is uploaded we can assist with getting you the referenced link. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.