rick5297's profile

24 Messages

• 

724 Points

Wednesday, January 22nd, 2014 12:09 PM

Closed

google searches

Not sure what needs to be done yet or where to begin ... during my conversion from ProStore to BC, I'm getting various answers and since "official conversion date" ... I've had NO on-line sales (Pretty tough when you're trying to support a Wife & 2 kids with this sirte). I had someone prior to cut-off date tell me I had to manually switch various links to BC that I had on my web-site linked to ProStores (after I did all that (going through 102 pages and hundreds of links), I was told by someone else, that was incorrect) .... Been re-linking ever since. Had an issue with someone telling me that there was no problem in reducing shipping costs and capturing a sale (Well not that easy...takes a couple extra steps via my Authorize.net account) Anyway here's my current issue: What do I need to have done to reverse the following message when my site comes up after a Google search .... "The page you were looking for appears to have been moved, deleted or does not exist." Type in Google the following: 31-2906208 or 104591A or 31-2905382 ... I'll also get message "Store Unavailable" "This store is currently unavailable due to maintenance. It should be available again shortly.". Type in this: http://stores.ricksagparts.com/-strse....
and then I google search items like K907338 and it comes up correctly. I type in 31-2906133 and the first 3 that come up are me .. but only 1 of the 3 take you to the store. Thanks for quick response on this

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!