kelli5377's profile

5 Messages

• 

704 Points

Saturday, January 4th, 2014 8:03 PM

Closed

Email seems different....... Doesn't seem to behave the same as with the old hmail (Zimbra)

Over all I am VERY happy with the spam filters and stability of the new server..... So a big thank you. Once I figured out the advance settings, I can now delete messages ( apple devices)..... So Yay!!! ( Thanks for posting that).

One thing I noticed is if I delete my sent and trash, from the server..... They are gone form my phone ( which I excepted), but also from mac mail ( which I didn't). I have always set up my mail as imap...... and I don't remember it being that way before..... Maybe it was and I didn't notice.

Finally, what should I have the settings set for on my phone/mac.
What I mean it how long should I leave trash/junk/sent on the servers? A week, A month, Never, Always? Does your trash/sent/junk count against my storage space (mail quota)? I don't want to keep them on there if they are going to be taking up so much space.... And my email gets locked ( can't receive/send).

Any feedback is appreciated!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!