Conversations

Photo of steve4468
Problem logging into email
When I try to log into the Homestead Open-Exchange email server I get the following response from Google. Your connection is not privat...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of steve4468
Page width keeps changing
On the website at https://www.drywallcarolina.com/ the page width has changed from 1100 to 1115. At this time it only seems to affect the...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
domain pointing issues?
I'll be changing some domain pointing soon. Stan's drywall will be pointed towards dwchomerepairs and samegdo will be pointed towards dry...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Trouble with domain address
I recently acquired/purchased the domain dwchomerepairs.com through Homestead. Before getting the domain I put together a desktop page an...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Trouble pointing to a domain
I use desktop site builder on a HP windows 10 computer. drywallcarolina.com points to upstatehandyman.homestead with no problem. dwchom...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Mobile friendly question
When using Google's mobile friendly test both of my websites come back as being mobile friendly, easy to use, etc. However when using Bin...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
page width keeps changing
I made a couple changes to https://www.drywallcarolina.com/. On all the desktop pages I set the width to 1100. When I close sitebuilder p...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
ADA Compliance question
I've edited my site upstatehandyman attempting to become ADA compliant using the wave accessibility tool for chrome. However there appear...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived