Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 6386
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I cancel my Homestead account?
Is there a way that I can cancel my Homestead account without having to call in or chat with someone?
  • 89 me toos
  • 85 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How can I switch my domain to a new site I built?
I created a second website on my account and would like to switch my domain to that one. Can I do this without deleting my original design?
  • 71 me toos
  • 78 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike F.
How do I do a complete re-install of SiteBuilder Desktop?
In order to reinstall SiteBuilder to your computer you will need to completely delete the previous installation and install a fresh copy...
  • 79 me toos
  • 79 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Where is the file manager located?
I don't have access to file manager. What happened to it? It has been a while since I have accessed it, but would like to do some clean-u...
  • 79 me toos
  • 91 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I reset my email password?
I can't remember the password I setup for my email account. How to I reset my email password?
  • 85 me toos
  • 85 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a custom email form?
I need a more custom form as I'd like for people to fill out an application. All I see is a basic form that asks for someones name, email...
  • 74 me toos
  • 72 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I add a blog to my website?
I was told it is good to have a blog for seo purposes. How do I create a blog for my website?
  • 28 me toos
  • 42 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
How can we improve our blog?
I am merging a number of topics here to bring everything together.  If you agree with the ideas entered in the original post, then click ...
  • 55 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Drew N
Suggestions for social buttons in Sitebuilder
Here's what we have so far.  You folks would like to see newer buttons and more options for each social network.  Here are the social sit...
  • 11 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I add another page to my website?
I am trying to figure out how to add another page to our website, but I can't seem to find any help on how to do that.
  • 34 me toos
  • 35 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How can I edit the Page Title and Meta Description?
I would like to know how I add a page title and meta description. I was told that is what I need to help get my website to appear in sear...
  • 28 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mindi5694
Make it so that a Simple Store can offer coupons for their customers!
I have a Simple Store and it is geared towards people who coupon. The bad thing is, a Simple Store has no function to offer coupons or di...
  • 13 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Drew N
Can I get feedback on my Sitebuilder site please?
If you would like to have your website reviewed use theReply to post your domain name.  Weencourage everyone to post comments to help im...
  • 556 me toos
  • 230 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Mike F.
What DNS records are needed for Homestead email?
DNS settings for Homestead email.                         A RECORDS Host         yourdomain           Points to mx            your...
  • 24 me toos
  • 57 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
What are anchor links and how can I use them?
Anchor links are a special type of link that allow you to link to a specific part of a page. This can be very handy when you have a page...
  • 6 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris Folmer
Promote Your Website on Pinterest!
Let us promote your website on Pinterest! Please respond with your domain or site name and we will show your website off to the world....
  • 4 me toos
  • 195 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a new site?
1) Log in to your Homestead account. Click on the Websites Manager page., then click on Add New Website. Note: If you do not see Add new ...
  • 50 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
How do I use the Master Page feature?
If you are using Sitebuilder Plus and choose a master template, then you can easily add some elements to all pages in your site. Here's ...
  • 32 me toos
  • 37 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
What can I do to protect the images I place on my site?
Note: We want to provide a few common and useful snippets for your use, but our support department is not able to assist you with editing...
  • 10 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I link text on my page?
I'd like to create different text links in my content to go to other pages. How can I set up links from my text?
  • 32 me toos
  • 34 replies
  • Question
  • Answered