Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 6386
Photo of Mike F.
How do I add H tags to my web pages using Sitebuilder Plus?
Adding the H tags is as simple as inserting the following code into an HTML box on the page: Your title goes hereThis code goes in the bo...
  • 6 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike F.
How can I enable the spell check feature in my web browser?
All of the major web browsers have a built in spell check feature. If it's not turned on by default, you may have to enable the feature. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How can I switch my domain to a new site I built?
I created a second website on my account and would like to switch my domain to that one. Can I do this without deleting my original design?
  • 73 me toos
  • 81 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris Folmer
Promote Your Website on Pinterest!
Let us promote your website on Pinterest! Please respond with your domain or site name and we will show your website off to the world....
  • 5 me toos
  • 200 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Drew N
How do I specify the image used by Facebook for shares and likes?
Note: We want to provide a few common and useful snippets for your use, but our support department is not able to assist you with editing...
  • 26 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Can I get feedback on my Sitebuilder site please?
If you would like to have your website reviewed use theReply to post your domain name.  Weencourage everyone to post comments to help im...
  • 561 me toos
  • 236 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How can I setup a favicon for when my website is bookmarked?
I'd like to setup a favicon for when people bookmark one of my pages. What are the steps needed to do this?
  • 40 me toos
  • 74 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a new site?
1) Log in to your Homestead account. Click on the Websites Manager page., then click on Add New Website. Note: If you do not see Add new ...
  • 50 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I cancel my Homestead account?
Is there a way that I can cancel my Homestead account without having to call in or chat with someone?
  • 130 me toos
  • 135 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How can I change the design of my website?
I don't like the design template I chose and I'd like to find a new one. How can I change the design of my website?
  • 3 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How can I add the facebook like button to my website?
I created a facebook business page and would like to add a like button icon to my website. How can I do this?
  • 18 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I rename my website pages?
I used the default pages that were setup when I started my design, but all the page names are wrong. How can I rename them to reflect the...
  • 67 me toos
  • 67 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I add a widget or HTML code to my website?
I have some html code and widgets that I'd like to add to my website. Can someone help me add these?
  • 83 me toos
  • 83 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I reset my email password?
I can't remember the password I setup for my email account. How to I reset my email password?
  • 86 me toos
  • 88 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
How do I add a print button to my website?
Note: We want to provide a few common and useful snippets for your use, but our support department is not able to assist you with editing...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
How can we improve our custom forms?
We have had a number of good ideas for customer form and wanted to bring them together in one place.  Feel free to like the topic, and/or...
  • 16 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of Mike F.
What DNS records are needed for Homestead email?
DNS settings for Homestead email.                         A RECORDS Host         yourdomain           Points to mx            your...
  • 25 me toos
  • 58 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Where can I view my website statistics?
I'd like to be able to see how many people came to my website and what keywords they used. Where can I view my website statistics?
  • 7 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Suggestions for social buttons in Sitebuilder
Here's what we have so far.  You folks would like to see newer buttons and more options for each social network.  Here are the social sit...
  • 11 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Rory9130
SiteBuilder Plus ~ for old Homestead dogs...don't fear new tricks!
Ok... I was fearful of nothing- using Homestead for 10+yrs- freaked out that the infamous Sitebuilder software couldn't keep up with time...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise