diana4699's profile

95 Messages

• 

2K Points

Saturday, August 12th, 2023 1:22 AM

My store, in the mobile version doesn't show prices

No matter what I do, the prices doesn't appear in the mobile version of my store www.minimalistave.com   I had a 10% discount, and I deleted it to see if that was preventing the price to show, but still, in the product page doesn't show, only the $ sign.  I have "visible"  to all the options and the price in the main page, but still doesn't appear. You have to go to your cart to see the prices.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

When I go directly to your website, I can see the prices listed. What kind of phone are you using?

95 Messages

• 

2K Points

Android, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Like I said it's odd, when I go through the link on Instagram, i see the prices, but when I go to the site directly only shows like the attached photos.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Yeah, when I go directly to your website, the prices show perfectly. I'm using an Android, Samsung Galaxy S22. Using Chrome. It may be something going on with your phone specifically. Can you test through someone else's phone?

95 Messages

• 

2K Points

Thanks Elyzabeth,

I checked my phone, indeed, it was the font size that I had it in 105%, when I put it smaller I could see the prices. Now I only need to find out how to make it smaller, since I don't see a way to do that only for the pricing.

Thanks

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

1 year ago

Try this: https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly

Check
Check if website is mobile friendly
The following tools can help you understand if your site meets these benchmarks:
  1. Google's mobile-friendly test. Check your page's mobile functionality, speed, and design within about a minute using Google's mobile-friendly testing tool. ...
  2. Your desktop browser. ...
  3. Chrome DevTools. ...
  4. Google Search Console.

95 Messages

• 

2K Points

Thank you, yes I did check that and still doesn't work.

95 Messages

• 

2K Points

1 year ago

Very odd, when I enter my website mobile version , through the link on Instagram, the prices are there,

but when I enter directly they aren't.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

@diana4699​ You may want to get a consultation.

HELP
Hours of Operation for Live Support
Sales: 1-800-986-0958 (Support can also be contacted via this number)
Support: 1-800-710-1998
FREE SEO Consultation: 1-888-412-9962
Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 5:00pm MST(No DST)