Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (575)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Mobile website: Images are showing together

I have tried everything to format my mobile website, Images are not showing along with the content, All images are aligning together ...while related content is showing completely separated from the images Also, the quick form also looses its position even after I re align the section positions rep

Question

Customers can't get past the CAPTCHA challenge

We have had many complaints from customers who struggle with CAPTCHA challenge. They have to enter it over and over again, many of them actually give up. Is there a way to remove the challenge?

Problem

need to talk to customer rep

I need to update my cc information but cannot get into my sites. help!

Question

Email. Server using a security certificate cannot be verified.

When I open my Outlook (Microsoft 365 - Office), Windows 11 prof, I receive this message. Any idea? Thank you, Mario

Problem

Accepted Solution

Website not secure

When I try to go to my website Google says its not secure. When I open it, it shows not secure see pic attached. How do I secure my website??

Question

How do I upload a file from Microsoft365 into the top level of my website?

I am trying to follow the directions in Microsoft365 to verify that I own my domain. I uploaded the .txt file that the instructions tell me to upload into the top level of my website.  How do I do this?  Below is the .txt file that I am trying to upload. {  "Description": "Domain ow

Question

Page width adjustment issue

Hello Folks,I've used this website format for over 10 years and do enjoy its fairly simple tools which have helped me make a quite impressive web page.The recent issue I've noticed which has never happened before is the page width pixels seem to revert back to a 1020 - 1050 setting.now this isn't on

Question

Why is My Domain not working and Im getting this message

I created a new website with a new domain, webuilder says everything is fine but when i go to the site I get this message.

Problem

Microsoft Bing

I made changes to our website and the changes show up on Google, but not on Microsoft Bing. Any ideas on why? Thanks

Question

switching to the new website

I created a website behind the scenes. How do I make the newly created website live still using the old domain?

Question

complaints

How can I register a complaint to customer service?

Question

how to unhide a section in website builder mobile

I hid section B in the mobile view, but it was the wrong section. How do I unhide the section now?

Question

We are not receiving emails from nahln.org

sender domain: nahln.org our email: info@eudoravet.com

Question

transferring a domain

How do I transfer a domain to another person?

Question

DKIM

I received this guidance from Google and am hoping for help... "Turn on DKIM for the domain that sends your email. Receiving servers use DKIM to verify that the domain owner actually sent the message. If you use Google Workspace to send email, learn how to turn on DKIM for your domain. If you d

Question

Transfer of web site ownership and Homestead account

I manage two domains with my account, I want to turn over complete rights and manaagement to of one of these to someone else. How do I go about this?

Question

Cancel Account

I have been asking for someone to cancel my account since for several months now. You are still charging me.  It is ridiculous that you require someone to call in during business hours though I am not available to do so.  Cancel my account immediately!

Question

how to add music

How do I add music? Does Homestead have spell check

Question

GMAIL

I can't received or send to gmail email address

Problem

contact form not working

This is my 4th request for help with this issue. Can someone please help!!  I have a contact form on my website www.newlegacybooks.com and when people fill out the form and send to me, it should go to my email address info@newlegacybooks.com but it is not working.  I have tested it a

Question