What is Google Workspace?
Google Workspace gives you a professional email, online storage, shared calendars, video meetings, and more. Google Apps makes collaboration simple and effective. You will have the ability to share spreadsheets and documents, create video conferences with Hangouts, and use instant messaging. You can also share calendars with others, making meetings easy to plan.
Ideally suited for small businesses, Google Workspace will provide you with many tools to help you succeed. One benefit is that Google Workspace includes some great mobile tools. All of the apps are available on mobile phones and tablets (iOS or Android), as well as Windows, Mac, or Linux computers.
- Email teammates with Gmail
- Create meetings through Calendar
- Instant message through Chat
- Conference call through Meet.
- Documents with real-time co-editing with Docs
- Advanced, fast online spreadsheets with Sheets
- Take surveys and gather contact info with Forms
- Professional presentations with Slides
- Capture ideas and stay organized with Keep
- Secure cloud storage and file sharing
- Powerful search functionality
- Secure platform
- Mobile apps
- Manage users
- Monitor devices
- Control security setting
3 years ago