homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Monday, June 15th, 2020 3:58 PM

Using Google Workspace

Using Google Workspace

The Mail Central page can be accessed by clicking “Access your Google Workspace mailbox” from the top of the G Workspace page.

This page will show both Google Workspace and Roundcube emails, if applicable.

Step1:

1. You can access the Google Workspace apps by clicking on the Google Workspace email address you are working with, and click "Admin Dashboard"

2. Clicking on Admin Dashboard takes you to https://accounts.google.com. Enter the email address and password that you just created.

3. The first time you log in, you will be prompted to accept the Google Terms of Service.

These Google TOS must be accepted before you can use the account.

Note: Please accept Google's Product Agreement within 30 days of signup to avoid disruption in service. 

4. Then, you will be directed to the Google Workspace Apps

If you do not try to log into Gmail from the Homestead account, you will still be prompted to accept Google’s Terms of Service. Google provides a Welcome email that provides a link to the Terms of Service

Change Password:

You can change your password using the “Change Password” option for each Google Workspace Mailbox

Change Admin:

Admin privileges can be assigned to users by checking the Administrator checkbox.
*Only 1 Google Workspace user can be an admin at a time, selecting the Admin checkbox will revoke the admin privileges of an existing admin user.

9 Messages

• 

254 Points

4 years ago

will G Suite help me figure out why my Google Ads are not showing up on my homestead website?

9 Messages

• 

254 Points

will G Suite help me figure out why my Google Ads are not showing up on my homestead website?
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello,

G suite is an alternative email solution. However, with WebsiteBuilder, Google ads do have issue integrating, Google request uploading a file to the root of the domain which unfortunately is not available with the builder. Apologies, Homestead is working towards a solution for this in the future.  

8 Messages

• 

214 Points

If we can't upload a file to the root of a domain how can the domain be verified by G-Suite/Workplace?

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello,

It can be verified using an alternate method, a DNS record can be added and used for verification.