edgar6303's profile

9 Messages

• 

678 Points

Thursday, October 20th, 2022 5:22 PM

Unable to edit site

I have been a Homestead user for over 22 years having joined when it was a free start-up service. The current outage is the most frustrating in that 22-year period. The original Homestead organization was service oriented and consistently reliable. That is not the case currently.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

71 Messages

• 

1.8K Points

2 years ago

I have been trying all day long, since early this morning - it JUST came up. I couldn't even sign in HERE, to let others know I was having trouble. 

Brand User

1K Messages

• 

30K Points

2 years ago

We apologize for service interruptions as we progress through this maintenance period. Please let us know if any issues do arise as we can take a look once again. 

71 Messages

• 

1.8K Points

2 years ago

Well, Todd, part of the issue is that when we cannot sign into our accounts - at least in MY case - we cannot sign in here, to comment. Should not the Homestead community login be separate? I tried about 12 times throughout the day, to sign in here, and could not.

9 Messages

• 

678 Points

2 years ago

Spoke with friendly, knowledgeable and helpful technical support person last evening who assured me my problem would be solved in 4 hours. I am happy to report my problem is now solved. I did have to go into the files interface for SitebuilderLPX (86 bit) and upload a number of items that were somehow deleted during the maintenance period. I believe this may have been caused by my working on the site at the time the maintenance was initiated or because I am using the SitebuilderLPX desktop software. Unfortunately the newer web based Sitebuilders do not work for me because of the free form design of my primary site. I appreciate the help I received last night from the technical support person.