homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Monday, April 8th, 2019 4:26 PM

Site Spotlight - indigosalonandspajanesville.com

https://indigosalonandspajanesville.com/

Can you provide a description of your business?

At Indigo Salon and Spa, our mission is to focus on personal well being, through organic products and relaxing services that respects personal health and the earth. We are a Full-Service Spa & Salon with over 2500 square feet. Our professional beauty products are Surface, Scruples Hair Color, Glo Makeup, and our exclusive skin care line, Sapphire. Beauty lies in a healthy mind, body, and spirit and our goal is for you to have the complete experience.

How did you get started in this business?

Myself and my business partner have over 30 years of experience in this industry. We wanted to create an environment for both our guests and our employees that makes them feel rejuvenated and at home, like family. Our goal was to create a workplace where our employees are a family unit and they come to do what they love.

How do you market your business?

We do a lot of social media content, Facebook and Instagram. Whether it is posting before and after photos, posting daily deals/specials, or announcing special events. We try to get involved in events in the community and have the community involved in our events. Being able to have control over our website and make it what we need it to be to draw guests in is also great!

How has technology, such as computers and the internet, impacted on how you conduct business?

Technology has impacted our business immensely! We use an online booking system for our scheduling. This also integrates with an app that our employees can use to have access to their schedule 24/7. We also use technology for our point of sale, which includes a chip reader and an I-Pad.  Also, people having access to Google and websites makes a huge difference.

How important is social media to your business?

Let's not forget social media. Social media is key in our industry. If you don't utilize it, it is a big loss for your business.
No Responses!