homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Monday, April 8th, 2019 4:27 PM

Site Spotlight - crossfirelasertag.com

https://www.crossfirelasertag.com/

Can you provide a description of your business?

Crossfire Lasertag is a fully mobile laser tag company. We travel to our customer’s location, set up an arena and host the event for them. We do birthday parties, summer camps, youth groups, and corporate events. We’ll bring the excitement of laser tag to your next event.

How did you get started in this business?

I was researching a new type of laser tag gear that could work in direct sunlight. In the past laser tag has always had to be played in the dark. I realized that this opened up a big opportunity for a mobile party service. I called a bunch of local church youth groups and they were all interested, so I jumped in and started Crossfire Lasertag.

How do you market your business?

I’ve tried using local magazines, movie theater ads, and Google AdWords. I’ve also looked into Yelp but their sales pitch is too intense for me. Over the past few years, I have been focusing on tightening up my Google AdWords, making sure that I’m getting the most from my money. Word of mouth probably gets me half my business.

How has technology, such as computers and the internet, impacted on how you conduct business?

Crossfire Lasertag would not exist without the internet. It streamlines everything and allows customers to see pictures, videos, and testimonials. I’m proud of our website. I think it does a great job showing customers how our party service works.

How important is social media to your business?

I should use it more. Over the last year, I have been putting some work into our Facebook account. I’m sure it has gotten us a few events.
No Responses!