cedricgriffinceo2158's profile

22 Messages

• 

380 Points

Monday, May 29th, 2023 7:45 PM

Site Builder Plus - Problems with previewing a page again.

This problem occurred last year as well. When you click ''page review'' it take hours to preview a page and sometimes it never does. The blue loading icon just keeps spinning and spinning. They fixed this problem last year so they're aware of the issue. Please help.      

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Response

Brand User

1K Messages

• 

30K Points

1 year ago

Hello,
One of the SSL certificates is requiring an update, and we have escalated this concern for engineering to be resolved as soon as possible.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and we will make sure to reply here with an update as soon as we are able to.

Additionally, we appreciate your patience as we work to make sure this is fixed.

22 Messages

• 

380 Points

@todd_h​ Hello Todd, just checking to see if that SSL certificate got up dated yet ?? I'm still having problems previewing my work before i publish the page. Also, when i try to preview a page, the change is not being made to the site, just the old saved work. We have some time sensitive documents that need to be added to the site but they need to be previewed first. Please keep me updated on this fix. Thanks 

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

I apologize for the late notice, but the SSL issue was actually resolved the next day. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser?

6 Messages

• 

150 Points

1 year ago

What does this mean and what to do with broken page trackers? 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled page trackers

7 Messages

• 

246 Points

1 year ago

Hello,  When I try to publish a page from my website I am getting a message coming up saying that "Your Connection Isn't Private. Attackers might be trying to steal your information from hstrial -----.homestead.com.  Why is this happening when I thought I was working within the safety of https//homestead.com  Also when I logout from my site I am getting this message on the screen   "This page isn't working right now status.homestead.com didn't send any data."  Can someone please help me out.  Regards. 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Your Connection Isn't Private.

8 Messages

• 

140 Points

This platform is closely disguise as a SCAM SITE.  I am just trying to get my domains away from this place.

5 Messages

• 

230 Points

1 year ago

I just received this notice -

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to hstrial-jschaeffler.homestead.com. The website is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

** What does it mean?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Security Risk

8 Messages

• 

334 Points

This message came up on my site too, what is going on?????

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

1 year ago

I am getting a error saying that homestead.com's security certificate expired 3 days ago and that the site is unsafe.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Message saying Security certificate expried 3 days ago

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

1 year ago

I have had an account with Homestead since 1999.  I don't seem to be able to access my account or any of my sites. I have not been notified of any changes or problems.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled What happened to my account?

8 Messages

• 

142 Points

1 year ago

When I go to any published page, I get this

(the warning says my https certificate is expired????: 

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from ppay4usignup.homestead.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Expired SSl Certificate

3 Messages

• 

130 Points

I get the same message.   the "s" is missing from the http"s"  in my website,  and came up as a UK page owner on another page.  What is up????

4 Messages

• 

110 Points

1 year ago

I am receiving this message: Duck Duck Go can't load this page. The certficate for this server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be "hstrial-sharris648.homestead.com" which could put your confidential information at risk.

What is going on? I tried to do this post in Duck Duck Go and also in Firefox.

Firefox says: Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to hstial-sharris648-hoemstead.com. The website is either misconfigured or your comptuer clock is set to the wrong time. It's lidely the website's certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site attachers could try tot steal information like your passwords, emails or credit card details. 

It later says to notify you. 

Help! Please!

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled problems posting on website

9 Messages

• 

150 Points

1 year ago

Every time I go to http://homestead.com the first page is the home page and in upper right you find the login part. Click on that and enter ID & password and then get error 404. Tried this a dozen times and still can't get to web-builder, can anyone help? I use Google Chrome and cleared the cache and cookies for last 30 days that didn't help.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Can't Get to Web-builder.

9 Messages

• 

150 Points

Can not log in to web-builder on homestead.com . Keep getting Error 404. 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Can't get to Site-builder

8 Messages

• 

142 Points

1 year ago

My 'https' now comes up as 'http'!  What to do, and how to get ahold of someone.

This is my 2nd attempt to get an answer on this.

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from ppay4usignup.homestead.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled How do you get ahold of someone for help?

38 Messages

• 

670 Points

1 year ago

Received the following message:

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from moundertown.homestead.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
If I go directly to the site it is secure and I have taken care of this through CloudFlare. Please advise how this can be fixed.