C

4 Messages

• 

112 Points

Sunday, March 31st, 2024 8:16 PM

Server not found

I created new website and published. However, when I view website there is an error "Hmmm, we're having trouble finding that site." SERVER NOT FOUND.

WHY?! HELP, PLEASE.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

8 Messages

• 

134 Points

4 months ago

Although they aren't posting it on their system status blog (which only has 1 purpose-to tell us when there are system issues), sites have been down since Monday, and they have no idea what's going on or a timeline to fix it. They said 24-48 hours on Monday to me. It's Thursday now, and they are beside themselves on how long it's going to take to rectify the issues. I'm losing business each and every day. 

4 Messages

• 

112 Points

https://community.homestead.com/users/660b3cbef46cc7538e1b6645Any luck? Still nothing for me. They keep telling me they're giving it to the senior engineer. I've been with this company for over 2 decades, not sure what the problem is but it's very frustrating and concerning.

(edited)

4 Messages

• 

112 Points

@paul6508​ Any luck? Still nothing for me. They keep telling me they're giving it to the senior engineer. I've been with this company for over 2 decades, not sure what the problem is but it's very frustrating and concerning.