michelle_j9241's profile

13 Messages

• 

474 Points

Friday, September 29th, 2023 2:21 PM

Ongoing publishing issues.

The problem of my website not publishing properly, or at all for weeks now, is made worse by the fact that when it does publish, it reverts to a previous saved or even unsaved version. The formatting and content revert so even after waiting at least a day sometimes more, to get my site to publish, it changes with the next round of publishing. This situation is untenable and cause for me to take my business elsewhere. While realizing issues can come up and sometimes a bit of time is need to fix an problem, If a company cannot perform the basic function it is being charged to do, it needs to provide some type of system to repay fees and allow/help a smooth transition to another  company (in this case Web Host), without cost to current customers.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

10 months ago

Hello, 

I was just notified that our engineers made a change on their end that should resolve this issue. Can you let me know if you're still experiencing this?

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

Does that mean that if our site published and then reverted, we need to go in and publish again for it to actually publish?