P

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

Friday, May 26th, 2023 2:47 PM

Closed

not secure website

my web site says 'not secure' when trying to reach it- what is going on?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

15 Messages

• 

314 Points

1 year ago

same here...security certificate has expired!

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

@kevin1815​ thanks- so how do I renew security certificate?

15 Messages

• 

314 Points

@phoenixrisingct6535​ Yeah, no, you can't!  It means HOMESTEAD has let their security certificate lapse.  They need to fix it.  Call in and report it

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

I did phone in and someone seemed to fix it - it needed 4-hours to reset- but after 4 hours it still reads as NOT SECURE- and today- Saturday no-one answers..... yikes.

15 Messages

• 

314 Points

I'm ready to find a new webhost.  This is completely unacceptable.  They have completely wiped out my website--my sole source of income.   And they are DOING NOTHING all weekend and Monday to fix this.  They are not communicating.  Customer service is poor.

I think we need a class action lawsuit here.

Brand User

1K Messages

• 

30K Points

Hello KEVIN1815,
We have escalated your website into a ticket, and we are currently awaiting an update. At this moment, you are able to log into the WebsiteBuilder editor and should be able to view the website's content. I do apologize that we have not been able to have the issue fully resolved yet.

Brand User

1K Messages

• 

30K Points

1 year ago

Hello phoenixrisingct6535,
I do see that you spoke with our support earlier and that we have escalated the concern regarding the website. If there are any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask here as well.