M

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

Tuesday, November 21st, 2023 9:26 PM

Not receiving Form submissions

We are not receiving our customer's reservations. They are filling out the online form and receiving an immediate note that their reservation was received. However, we are not getting the forms. When I look forms in our account I can see the information from the submitted forms but they are not being sent to our company email as in the past. I have contacted Homestead and each time they have said there is no issue on their end. This is not an answer when our business is experiencing this issue. Is anyone else having this problem?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

65 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

8 months ago

That occasionally happens to me. It is most likely a problem with the roundcube email. It seems that's where a few minor glitches have occurred when sending or receiving emails, maybe trouble with their coding or privacy settings somehow? I just always check the form submissions on the website builder page to be sure I don't miss anything. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

Thank you for your message. The issue is that they are not acknowledging that there is an issue despite calling them about it several times within the last three weeks. They said everything is fine on their end but it obviously is not. When I ask to speak with tech support, I am told they are not taking calls. I understand what you are saying about looking at the forms on their site but our system is designed to accept the forms in the format received via email as we have been for years and now we must manually go in an copy and past everything from their log of forms so it is causing big delays. 

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

@mellisa0625​ I am having the same problem now too and am currently on hold to speak to tech support.

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

Thank you for posting this as I tried to call again the other day and they would not put me through to tech support once again saying there is not issue on their end, If you wouldn't mind can you please post about the result of your call with them? 

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

@mellisa0625​ Hi Melissa - the tech support was able to fix the problem, although I don't have trust it will stay this way because this has happened to me in the past. The website submissions have not generated an email notification in the past, so I had to go and look for them on the site builder. The problem this time is that the submissions were not there at all, even though our clients had indicated they did do the website submission. Would you like me to post this story as an original post here? I certainly will if you think it will help. I have had years of problems with homestead and the thought of starting over somewhere else is not a pleasant thought! They do always try when I call support, however, and usually things are fixed, at least temporarily before they go awry again.

39 Messages

• 

660 Points

7 months ago

We have been dealing with the SAME thing for MONTHS. I have unfortunately lost my cool with Homestead and have yelled at several people :(

They send one dang test to us and bc it works they say it’s fine. I was logging on to our forms multiple times a day and pulling off 30+ submissions that we didn’t receive the email about. I finally closed our forms and put a message up asking our customers to email us directly or call us. It is a pain. Our customers are mad. We are losing revenue. I’m currently looking for someone else to build our website through. 

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

7 months ago

Shawn,

Have you thought of reaching out to web.com? It shows that Homestead is now powered by web.com so I wonder if they could help. I have also continued to manually manage our forms the best I can and it is a huge pain and time waster.

39 Messages

• 

660 Points

@mellisa0625​ I just checked my original post (where so threw a bit of a tantrum and said I was sick of their BS and no answers) from one month ago. One person replied and I couldn’t figure out how to reply back to him. I finally noticed that homestead turned of commenting and made my post not visible by others! What a crock. It sure wasn’t for the lack of interaction on the post bc you can see stuff other people posted years ago. 
I will try calling through web.com and see if they have more insight. It really seems it’s on the Roundcube side