D

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Monday, December 11th, 2023 3:14 AM

My site is down, i dont know how long its been down and need assistance

Site is down, domain link not working.  Please assist.   I called help desk last week and made them aware of problems i was having not receiving registrations to my new gmail account... but had not realized nor did they... that my site was down.

www.homeinspectorceu.com

David Andrick

845-518-6494

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

8 months ago

My site is down to and no one will help. I have paid and in good standing. My entire business depends on this and no one seems to care.

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

8 months ago

My site is down as well and no one seems to care. I have paid for the service and in good standing. My entire business depends on this and no one will help. I am going to be forced to seek legal representation for loss of business.

20 Messages

• 

332 Points

7 months ago

I see its back up. What did you do to fix the issue?

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

I called into the Homestead service desk and was very firm. They told me that the settings were outdated and that it would take 3 days to take effect. I waited one day and lost my patience so I called in again. This time they put me on hold for about 5 minutes and then all of a sudden everything started working again.