E

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Saturday, March 25th, 2023 6:18 PM

hackers are in your system and controlling my website information. they have apparently created a "ghost" website that is merely a front

today---saturday---you are not in your office so i can''t call and have you solve this.  I added information to my website----saved it published it---and it appears to be on my website when i am in the website manager.  But---when i get off homestead and go to the internet----the changes are not there.  i use library computers so i have tried with numerous browsers and none of them show it being changed.

i'm sure that when the hacker is finished doing whatever he is doing on my website---like intercepting peoples hit to it---he will put it up as he always does.

Please contact the FBI and tell them your site is hacked---i'm having trouble having a website with this hacker controlling my website.

thank ou

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

If anything, there may have just been a delay in the publishing queue. Are your changes showing up now?