B

2 Messages

• 

90 Points

Wednesday, November 29th, 2023 12:22 AM

Forms are not being sent to email on a regular basis.

Submitted forms are not being sent to my email address on a regular basis. Only one form was forwarded to my email out of about 8 submissions.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

99 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

8 months ago

I'm experincing the same issue. It's been happening now for approx. a month now. 

1 Message

• 

60 Points

I have been having the same problem for months.  I have to go in to check manage forms to see if anything has been submitted.  This has become a problem and it hasn't been addressed.

24 Messages

• 

320 Points

8 months ago

Same issue for my website that has been functioning perfectly for years untyil about a month ago. Now 90% +- are getting through but the remainder are not. My users, patients, since my site if for Rx refill requests say they get the confirmation notice but I never receive their reques nor do I ge an error message of any type. I MUST reslove this for patinet care. Please help.

R. Slayden

www.AAFPC.net

99 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

I'm still experincing the same issue. I've already submitted a few posts on this subject but to no avail. Maybe you can try posting a new seperate post to help get more eyes on this from Homestead support.

31 Messages

• 

582 Points

7 months ago

I just posted a new post about this same issue. This is ridiculous that so many of us have experienced this but Homestead does nothing about it.

168 Messages

• 

7.6K Points

6 months ago

Having same issue. 

24 Messages

• 

320 Points

This problem now continues on for over a month with no resolution. I can see the prescription request when I go to more> manage forms and then download the file. All the prescription requests are there but about 40% of them were never received in my office email. So it is clear that the users, my patients, are using the form properly and it is being transmitted to Homestead properly but not distributed back to me by email on a regular basis. As I said before both in this thread and another thread this is critical for patient care and must be resolved.