dave6353's profile

65 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

Monday, May 13th, 2024 9:46 PM

Form Submission Message not working

For some reason lately, the form submission automated response is not working on success. Nothing happens at all and many of our people are wondering if their form was even submitted. 

Can this be fixed somehow? I tried copying and re-pasting the message for a successful submission, but that didn't work.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.7K Messages

• 

143K Points

1 month ago

Hello, 

I can definitely look into this. What is the site you're referring to?

8 Messages

• 

254 Points

I think this is happening with my site too, and so it seems like the form isn't being submitted so people keep hitting "submit" or will do it again and we are getting double and triple the number of emails, most of which are blank or duplicate. There needs to be some sort of message like "sent" after someone submits the form. Right now, it just goes back to the empty form. My website is: cindyslegacy.org.

13 Messages

• 

280 Points

@elyzabethv​ 

Happening to mine as well.  The submit message is not working. 

165 Messages

• 

8K Points

24 days ago

This has been going on for several months. As I have stated numerous time before I have given up and embedded a "JotForm".

165 Messages

• 

8K Points

19 days ago

Elyzabethv, do you all have any plans to fix this? Thanks

Brand User

10.7K Messages

• 

143K Points

They have tried looking into this issue, but can never replicate the problem, which makes troubleshooting nearly impossible. 

165 Messages

• 

8K Points

So I made a "test" page for you all.

Here is a link to it: http://www.customautosbytim.com/Employee.html

Here is the deal, it is random, hit or miss. About one out of every three or so make it through.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks