L

2 Messages

• 

90 Points

Friday, November 17th, 2023 3:09 PM

Form Issue

I have a registration form on my website and it is not always being forwarded to my email, even though I have the "submit" button linked to do so.  It seems to be picking and choosing which ones submit.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

99 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

8 months ago

I'm having the same problem and have also reported this but with no response from Homestead support or resolution.

99 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

8 months ago

FYI, I just made 3 tests, 1 was successful (email with form info was delivered), 2 were unsuccessful (both emails were never delieverd). It's like there are two servers, one that works, the other doesn't. It's just luck when it hits the working server. Don't know, but this has happened before, I do not know what the fix was, but this is not the first time this same issue has happened.

49 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

8 months ago

I also have not received emails for the last two days for people that submitted information in my online form.  

27 Messages

• 

734 Points

7 months ago

This. I just assumed all messages were being forwarded to my email, since I'll see messages in my inbox periodically. Then a few days ago, I happened to look at the form submissions in Website Editor and noticed a message from a potential client wanting to purchase some of my products 8 months ago for an event. Sales opportunity lost.

(edited)

49 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

I am still not receiving emails when someone submits the form on my website.  Homestead, I think it would be best if you not use shared servers for your own email notifications stemming from the forms to prevent it from being tagged as spam.

24 Messages

• 

320 Points

7 months ago

My medical office relies on Rx refill requests by patients who fill out a form which is then sent to the clinic's email address. This system HAD worked perfectly until about 2 months ago and then became intermittent (best guess 10-15% of the time) in sending emails. Patients get a confirmation notice but no email appears nor notice of failure or bounced message, they just don't show up. There is no pattern with browser or cell vs PC or Apple. They and we never know if their refill request has been compleated. This is a serious disruption of patient care.  Please advise.

39 Messages

• 

660 Points

7 months ago

We are having the same issues as well. Homestead has been zero help. First they tried to tell me it was bc I was using the old platform and. We’re to rebuild everything. I rebuilt my forms and still have the same issues. 
You can log into homestead and go to your specific form and look at the submissions. You will see everything that has been sent - even if you don’t get the email. It is a pain in the butt. 

24 Messages

• 

320 Points

7 months ago

Our problem continues, now going on 2 MONTHS with no acknowledgment or solution from Homestead. We are getting several calls weekly from patients saying their prescriptions have not been authorized at their pharmacy. We never received the requests. Most of the patients are repeat users for months or years and certainly know how to use our form. They ALL say that they saw the confirmation page after submitting their request. 

BTW, how did you see the submissions? I can't find them in legacy site builder, only stastics per page, etc.

Thnaks

RMS, M.D.

39 Messages

• 

660 Points

Once you click there you can then click on your specific form.

39 Messages

• 

660 Points

Here is a screen shot. I don’t know why it didn’t attach the first time. Sorry.

24 Messages

• 

320 Points

7 months ago

Thanks, that's very helpful. We will analyze reports to see which ones haven't come through.

24 Messages

• 

320 Points

7 months ago

Well, here I am New Year's Eve still trying to solve this problem. 2 days ago and two support calls ago (out of five or six support calls over the last month), and advised me to rebuild my entire form page and stated that for sure that would solve the problem. I told her I didn't want to invest the time in building another page from scratch unless it would solve this issue and she stated it absolutely would. So I did she advised and actually improved my form some but I am still only receiving about half of the emails that are submitted. All of them in the form manager but only half show up on my email. In fact I have two emails to which the forms are submitted and when they show up they show up in both emails and when they don't show up they don't show up in either email. I've also tried using one email or the other alone and that makes no difference. This continues to disrupt patient care in a major way and is causing my practice enormous stress because we are not able to deliver the patient care that we need to and our patients deserve.

This issue is supposed to be escalated by the last person I spoke to on Friday so I'm waiting to hear result of that.

39 Messages

• 

660 Points

@robert5442​ I was also told I need to rebuild. So I started a whole new website - and created my forms first. I then added a button to our "old" site that lead our customers to the new form pages. So our customers were switching pages without even realizing it. Although I was told this would fix the issue, it did not. To me, the issue appears to be more with Roundcube. We can see all of the forum submissions - but like you said, the emails are not coming through. My calls/issues have been escalated numerous times. They tell me they will follow-up in 24 hours via email to update me - nothing ever happens. I don't get contacted and when I call back, it's like starting over again. Today I am spending my time building a new site through a new host. We have until 01/27 for our annual billing to go through. I really hope to have everything ready to go on this new platform so we may leave homestead. We have been with them since 2014 and have spent thousands of dollars - but the customer service and tech assistance have just gone too far downhill. I wish you the best and hope you get everything figured out!