sylvia4434's profile

3 Messages

• 

182 Points

Saturday, July 31st, 2021 5:07 AM

error 1001

Someone please help me....I am so frustrated.......

why do I get this message when trying to access my site to see how it looks (not on sitebuilder but when typing in my site address) and how do I fix this problem

Error 1001

Ray ID: 677449939b0dcf6c • 2021-07-31 05:04:41 UTC

DNS resolution error

What happened?

You've requested a page on a website (www.whisperofwords.com) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (www.whisperofwords.com). There are two potential causes of this:

• Most likely: if the owner just signed up for Cloudflare it can take a few minutes for the website's information to be distributed to our global network.
  • Less likely: something is wrong with this site's configuration. Usually this happens when accounts have been signed up with a partner organization (e.g., a hosting provider) and the provider's DNS fails.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

3 years ago

Hello, 

This was an error encountered by the domain. I was able to resolve that error and your website is showing up on my end. Let me know if you have any further trouble. 

3 Messages

• 

182 Points

@elyzabethv

Thank you so much for your help.....appreciated!! 

4 Messages

• 

160 Points

3 years ago

This is still happening on AddictionHelpingHands.com.  I have tried the rename trick and pretending I am changing the DNS association.  Please assist.  Pretty please. :-)