blanquart0217's profile

16 Messages

• 

368 Points

Friday, February 16th, 2024 3:41 PM

Email deletion issue

Hello,

When I delete an email, several more after also delete. I'm only clicking on the mouse one time. I highlight the email I want to delete.  It's so frustrating because I have to go to trash and put the emails I want back into the inbox. Why does this happen?

Thanks for any advice.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

5 months ago

Hello, 

Is this happening in Roundcube or an email client like Outlook?

16 Messages

• 

368 Points

in roundcube, so frustrating. Like I said, I highlight the email I want to delete, then, one click on delete and several emails (usually one or two) will also delete after the highlighted one. What is worse sometimes is when I highlight the email I know is spam and want to delete, it opens the email. Yikes! this has been happening for a while, it's just getting worse.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

What browser are you using? Can you try testing in another browser? I've never heard of this behavior with Roundcube. 

16 Messages

• 

368 Points

OK, I tried Microsoft Edge instead of Chrome. I had the same issue.

I clicked once on an email that I wanted to highlight to delete and it opened immediately. When I deleted it, the next one also deleted.

It's not a huge deal, I've been checking the trash folder each time but it's so weird and new about 6 months ago.....