M

13 Messages

• 

244 Points

Wednesday, October 25th, 2023 3:40 PM

Editor will not upload photos

Trying to add listings to store and having trouble uploading photos.  I'm just getting the spinning wheel.  Using Google Chrome and don't usually have a problem.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

6 Messages

• 

154 Points

9 months ago

I am having the same issue. It just keeps saying upload with the blue circle spinning. 

13 Messages

• 

244 Points

@christa4915​ I am still having this problem (two days later) and a second phone call to technical support hasn't resolved it yet.  

6 Messages

• 

154 Points

@megan1953​  I just tried to upload a picture again with no success! This is extremely frustrating! 

13 Messages

• 

244 Points

It's still a problem.  I have been on the phone with support three different times now and no fix in sight. 

2 Messages

• 

90 Points

9 months ago

Likewise

2 Messages

• 

72 Points

9 months ago

I am having the same problem. Can't upload product image. Trying for 2 days. No luck. Wheel just keeps on turnin'

13 Messages

• 

244 Points

I think it is an issue for many.  I have called three times since last Wednesday and no resolution in sight.  

4 Messages

• 

190 Points

9 months ago

Same problem for me too. Also, the “my images” screen is blank on website builder. It’s not showing any of my previously uploaded pictures.