A

2 Messages

• 

80 Points

Friday, April 5th, 2024 10:39 PM

Domains and websites

I have the Gold plus package andI am trying to build a website. I have purchased a separate domain for the new website. Can your project not do 2 completely separate websites with 2 completely separate domains? Also my 1 website still opens up under site buileder and isn't secure so how do I fix that? Thank you

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

3 months ago

Hello, 

I see each domain on its' own website. Were you able to figure this out, or are you still experiencing issues?

2 Messages

• 

80 Points

this is what I get. I may just not have my settings right in my domain stuff but honestly not sure. 

Error 1001

Ray ID: 87575629ed5e7565 • 2024-04-16 21:40:55 UTC

DNS resolution error

What happened?

You've requested a page on a website (www.musclesandknots.com) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (www.musclesandknots.com). There are two potential causes of this:

• Most likely: if the owner just signed up for Cloudflare it can take a few minutes for the website's information to be distributed to our global network.
  • Less likely: something is wrong with this site's configuration. Usually this happens when accounts have been signed up with a partner organization (e.g., a hosting provider) and the provider's DNS fails.