D

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

Sun, Sep 11, 2022 8:21 PM

Domain change

I built a website but wanted to change the domain name. I deleted the old domain but the new one is not showing up. Any help to direct the new domain to the current website is appreciated.

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

105.8K Points

3 months ago

Hello, 

I've reset your domain to help it attach to the website. It is now working on my end. 

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

3 months ago

Thanks so much! Also, I'm not sure what happened, but emails from the contact page should only go to david.therapy@proton.me, not to kc.kat@live.com. Any way to change this?

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

105.8K Points

Hmm. I don't see anywhere that it is set to go to the live.com email. I only see your david.therapy@proton.me email. 

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

It doesn't make sense to me either. The only thing I can think of is that I have another site for myself that is linked to my live.com email. The new site is not for me though and is under a different account entirely. When I ran a test through the contact page I got the form submission which I really don't want. Any way to fix this?

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

105.8K Points

Is it possible that there is a forward set up on the email itself?

5 Messages

• 

100 Points

Good Day

Happy new month

Please i register my domain and i didn't received the domain verification link,i tried to edit domain contact it keep on telling me (that We are currently unable to register your domain. Please try again at a later time

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

105.8K Points

Hello, 

Your domain did not register successfully. Please try to re-register it and let me know if you have any further issues.