S

2 Messages

• 

80 Points

Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023 1:16 PM

Distorted Pics

Hi there.... I have been trying to update my website....and sometimes...the pics I upload from my computer are distorted when they show up on Homestead. I cannot figure out how to correct this problem. ALL my pics are from the same camera...and are not distorted in my computer files.  Note that not ALL my pics do this.  I have tried to resize proportionately but, of course...they still come out distorted.  How can I resize unproportionately...if there is such a thing. How can I make my pics land on my website...the way they should?

Thanks,

Shirley

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

10 months ago

Hello, 

Are you adding a regular image element or a "photo gallery" element?

2 Messages

• 

80 Points

Im a senior and a bit of a techo-idiot *LOL*... I take pics on my phone, email them to myself...then put them into files on my computer...Does that make sense?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Yes, sorry. What I mean is, when you're adding the image in the builder, is the element that you're choosing called "Image" or "Photo Gallery"?

7 Messages

• 

230 Points

8 months ago

I have same problem.  I have always transfered pictures from computer via "image" but this year all my photos go from my Iphone to a Google photo page.  Now all pictures moved to my Homestead website are distorted--people look short and fat.  Please help.