jennifer_l1008's profile

11 Messages

• 

330 Points

Thursday, February 29th, 2024 10:47 PM

Changing billing to BigCommerce

So I called BigCommerce and I'm changing my billing to them so he told me to let Intuit know? So that my store wouldn't be taken down.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

5 months ago

I would call them for HELP?
Hours of Operation for Live Support: Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 5:00pm MST (No DST)
Sales: 1-800-986-0958 (Support can also be contacted via this number)
Support: 1-800-710-1998 (To close your Account)
FREE SEO Consultation: 1-888-412-9962
Sat-Sun: Closed

11 Messages

• 

330 Points

Thanks! I reached out to Homestead and told them a ticket had been issued by BigCommerce to switch billing to them. BigCommerce said it's rare, but sometimes due to lack of understanding and communication mostly on Homestead's part that your site could go down during the switch?

I'm not sure what the issue is though and why exactly that happens.....I called Homestead and explained it.....so we'll see. I don't know if anyone on this forum has had issues with switching and what to expect during the switch? 

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

@jennifer_l1008​ 

I just switched to bigcommerce billing @ $39.95 month. Homestead upped their bigcommerce billing to $119.95 mo, was only $29.95 mo.

11 Messages

• 

330 Points

@russell5607​ Yep that's what I figured! That's what mine went up to as well. We were paying $427.99 a year and they went up to $1260  a year. I called BigCommerce and told them I wanted them to takeover billing. He told me it should take a week or so. What process did you go through when you switched? What was the next steps if you don't mind me asking. This is our only source of income so I'm a little nervous!