mike3916's profile

73 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

Thursday, August 24th, 2023 1:49 AM

cannot publish

was working fine, then all of a sudden it stopped working. keep getting this message:

Oops! Your publishing request failed due to a network or server issue.

Try publishing again, and if it still doesn't work, call us at: 1-800-710-1998

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

73 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

11 months ago

worked well again for about six pages then hit the wall again.  does seem to work better in the mornings.

73 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

11 months ago

came back later - working again - maybe there's a limit to how much you can publish per session (?)

6 Messages

• 

110 Points

11 months ago

I don't get that message I get : The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Everything was fine and now the Home page comes up but none of the other pages

HELP!!!

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

Are you getting this message when you try to publish or when you try to view your website?

6 Messages

• 

110 Points

Both, And I have tried to view the website from other devices as well.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

I'm sorry, but I'm unable to replicate this issue. Are you still getting this error?

6 Messages

• 

110 Points

Yes I am, All I get is the home page error shows on all other tabs for pages. Please check

TripleXCharters.com

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Ooh, I see. It is your site navigation links that aren't working. Please edit your navigation menu to correct your links:

‎Sitebuilder Plus: Edit Site Navigation Menu | Homestead Community

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

11 months ago

Hello, 

It's possible that the builder is timing out if you are logged on for longer periods of time. If you are ever taking a break, I would recommend saving, exiting the builder, and reentering the editor when you are ready to make more changes. 

73 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

i seem to be ok - i think you are right - need to log out if working for a long time before publishing - thanks for your help!