angela6389's profile

49 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Tuesday, December 6th, 2022 5:53 AM

Account suddenly over disk quota and forms not capturing registrations

I have not uploaded anything new to my site and received the following error on some registrations today:

Your account is currently over disk quota. Form submissions can not be added to your Form Manager...All future form submissions for this form will be sent to this email address until you are under disk quota. Delete any unwanted or unused files or purchase additional disk space by logging in to your account.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

107 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

2 years ago

I'm getting the exact same message. Been happening for at least the last two days.

107 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

2 years ago

And the end user when submitting a form gets "There was an error while submitting your information.

"

13 Messages

• 

430 Points

2 years ago

same here!

2 Messages

• 

180 Points

2 years ago

I'm having the same issue. I logged in to try and delete old Form Submissions, but I can't find them. Can someone from Homestead help? 

49 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

2 years ago

This is a real issue, I just opened registration for an upcoming event.  Last event I had, it was the website just showing as offline. 

2 Messages

• 

120 Points

2 years ago

And all recipients are getting error codes when they try to submit a form.  

31 Messages

• 

610 Points

2 years ago

Mine did this yesterday. It seemed fixed at end of day but now it has returned... same message. ugh!

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

144.8K Points

2 years ago

Hello, 

I apologize that you were experiencing this issue. We were able to get this resolved. Can you check to make sure your form is working on your end?