Skip to main content
Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Digital Download

Not all products are physical items that need to be shipped out. Examples of items you might want to sell include e-books, audio files, downloadable i

Article

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Adding Products

Once you've created your store, it is time to start adding products. In WebsiteBuilder eCommerce, we make it as easy as possible. You can either:Add i

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

brian3731 

a month ago

Article

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Payment Options

With WebsiteBuilder eCommerce, you can choose from 3 payment options:PayPalStripeCash on DeliveryTo choose your provider and set up your account:Log i

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

5 months ago

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Add a New Page

To add a new page within WebsiteBuilder, click on the left side on Pages. Within the indicated circle, there are 2 ways to create a new page. The firs

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a month ago

Article

WebsiteBuilder: OG Image

If you want to specify what image is used when someone shares/posts/likes your website on Facebook you can add this snippet of code to the tag: <me

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

lisa7116 

a month ago

Article

Is there any timeframe for getting back the Instagram Live Feed Element?

We did enjoy having that and would like to see it come back. But I also want to edit that section of my site if it's not coming back.

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a month ago

Question

WebsiteBuilder: Drop Down Menus

Click on the Pages button. You will see the list of your pages.  You'll notice that all the pages are in a column. This means those pages ar

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

2 months ago

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Live Feeds

Through Website Builder, we have elements that allow you to show Live Feeds from the most popular social media platforms: Twitter, and Instagram. This

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 months ago

Article

Tips for An Effective eCommerce Website

Billions of dollars (or other currency) are paid online every day, and the rate of online purchases is only continuing to grow. Clearly, if you have a

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

8 months ago

Article

My website won't open and redirected. a NOT SECURE message is blocking my website.

my website toysmanila.com won't open and a NOT SECURE message is causing the problem. so I closed my toysmanila.com account. now my maniladecor.com

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 months ago

Problem