Skip to main content
Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
WebsiteBuilder: Editing the Mobile Site

Optimizing your site to be mobile friendly is crucial nowadays. Over 50% of all internet users are browsing on some type of mobile device. These scree

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Save, Preview, and Publish

To save your changes:Click the Save button in the top right corner of the builder. This will save this version of your site as the current version in

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a year ago

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Add Text

If you want to add a new text box, click + Elements Choose text from the category menu on the left, then choose from the header or paragraph options.

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Edit Text

Scroll to the text you wish to edit. If you are simply changing or adding text, then double click in the box, and edit as desired. Otherwise, you just

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 months ago

Article

Account: Create a New Site

Homestead has a couple different builders that have been used over the years. There was the original Sitebuilder Desktop. That program is limited in i

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

4 months ago

Article

Publish single page

Can I publish just a single page instead of my whole website?

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

16 days ago

Question

Uploading my image

Inconsistently working... sometimes says uploading but never uploads, including one that I need now.

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

17 days ago

Question

WebsiteBuilder: Add an Image

Click on Elements > Images > ImageThis will bring up a page that gives you options for selecting an image. You can either:-Add Image from upload

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 months ago

Article

Header Issue

I have one block of text in my header that I want to be different on each page. Every time I try to edit the text block (in the header section) it ap

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

18 days ago

Problem

michel borchardt

I want to have a landing page, which is distinct from the home page. How can I create the landing page so that it does not show the header section? &

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

18 days ago

Question