Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
H
linking domain to homestead page

I have the domain hlkbullies.net when I open that web page I get page not found. When I setup homestead account I also setup the domain. I want to be able to type in hlkbullies.net and the the site I have built on homestead be displayed.

Question

website deletion / pointed domain

Hello, I have a site that I maintain on homestead, using a pointed domain name from godaddy. The site is being taken over by another person and they are going with godaddy.  I need to delete the site on my end, without messing up anything with the domain (it will no longer need to point to any

Problem

popup

Is there a way to have a popup window appear when someone lands on my homepage? The popup will contain text only. Thanks Susan

Question

In Website Builder, how are the locations determined in the Visitors Map in Stats?

Example: When the Stats option is used for my website, the result shows a US Map with states flagged which have accessed my site. What criteria is used to reflect those states on the map? IP Addresses?

Question

Deleted links still there

I need to delete a link but it still shows up on my nav menu...

Question

delivery

are there any templates for delivery services

Question

Maximum number of images in a gallery

Anyone have an idea of how many images I can put into a gallery?

Question

page width

Hello - all tutorials seem to be for SiteBuilder. How do I set the same width for all of my pages using Homestead Editor?

Question

How Long Will it Take to Build and Manage My Website?

One of the biggest reasons that small business owners cite for not launching company websites is a perceived lack of time. If you’re in this position, you’re already stressed by the demands of running a business – how can you be expected to add even more to your workload by buildin

Article

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Store Settings

Before you're able to publish your store, there are some store settings that you will need to go over.  Log into WebsiteBuilder, click on Store > Manage Products & Orders > Settings. This will bring you to the Main Settings. On the Main tab for Settings, you'll be able to change your General info

Article

Popular Posts

View More