Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Advanced Features

There are four Advanced Features that are available in WebsiteBuilder store that you can turn on and customize. . These are: Integrated Shipping Disc

Article

PDF file

Can I add a PDF file to my web site?

Question

WebsiteBuilder: Add Google Maps

If you want people to be able to find you at a physical location, there is no better way than adding a Google map to your site. It will provide an add

Article

The Importance of a Mobile-Friendly Website

I’m sure you have heard the word mobile-friendly mentioned a lot more often than you have in previous years. As technology advances, many people

Article

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Digital Download

Not all products are physical items that need to be shipped out. Examples of items you might want to sell include e-books, audio files, downloadable i

Article

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Adding Products

Once you've created your store, it is time to start adding products. In WebsiteBuilder eCommerce, we make it as easy as possible. You can either: Add

Article

Mobile site looks wrong with a domain forward

I have websites created with the new website builder and when I have a domain name that was not purchased thru homestead but is being "forwarded to th

Problem

WebsiteBuilder: Sitemap

Homestead Websitebuilder creates and publishes the sitemap.xml file automatically for you. There is no longer a need to generate it and upload to the

Article

Dos and Don’ts of Building Your First Website

Previously, we gave you insights on why all small businesses need to have a website and has hopefully convinced you to take the leap into website owne

Article

WebsiteBuilder Blog: RSS feature

You can add a button that allows your site visitors to subscribe to your blog through the RSS feed they have on their browser. To add this function:

Article

Popular Posts

View More