Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
Account: Create a New Site

Homestead has a couple different builders that have been used over the years. There was the original Sitebuilder Desktop. That program is limited in i

Article

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Payment Options

With WebsiteBuilder eCommerce, you can choose from 3 payment options: PayPal Stripe Cash on Delivery To choose your provider and set up your account

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Google Analytics

Google Analytics is a web analytic program offered by Google. It allows you to see where visitors come from, what they do when they reach your site, a

Article

How Do I Make My Website Mobile Friendly?

Mobile-friendly websites will be at the core of website indexing with Google starting in March 2021. This is very important for sites that are not mob

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Getting Started Part 1

This article will outline all the available options from the toolbar in WebsiteBuilder. This will help you get familiar with the functionality of the

Article

Embedded URL not working

I am trying to embed another webpage (not just the link) withe ' embed webpage" element into my website... when I do it says   "Acme.com refused

Problem

WebsiteBuilder: Join My Mailing List

Mailing lists are a great way to get information out to interested parties, but how do you get the contact information FOR those interested parties? T

Article

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Store Settings

Before you're able to publish your store, there are some store settings that you will need to go over.  Log into WebsiteBuilder, click on Store > Man

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Connect More Than 1 Domain to Site

Note: This article applies only to new Websitebuilder sites.Homestead Websitebuilder is designed to use only 1 domain. It is possible to use more than

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Where Can I View My Website Statistics?

To view your website statistics if you have a Website Builder site:Log in to Website Builder.Click on "Stats" in the left menu. You'll see your site s

Article

Popular Posts

View More