Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••

Accepted Solution

Blog issue

Hello, Could you kindly help me figure out why only three of my blog entries are showing on the Mobile View of my website?  It shows up fine on my Desktop site but only shows three on the Mobile site.    I have reviewed the settings and tried to resolve it on my own but have not been

Problem

Accepted Solution

Facebook "Like" button will not edit/delete

Hi again, I am unable to edit nor delete the Facebook like button on my desktop and mobile site for my Home page. For now I have it hidden on the Desktop view but would like to delete it.    It reverts between "like" and unclicked instead of responding.   Could you please h

Problem

Made changes to my site - mobile does not look at all like desktop

I made various changes to my website oaklaneoforegon.com and now the mobile does not look anything like the desktop. Please explain and guide me to what needs to be done to change this.

Problem

A parasite. An unauthorized site was using an unauthorized modification to the name of my site. achaiamissions.org

devachaia.missions.org [or] devachaiamissions.org was just deleted. I deleted it. I had Absolutely NO knowledge of it At All. I may even be misspelling the three character addition: "dev/dve". It was a 'request for donations' site. I received an email about 'my site' being helpful from a foreign org

Problem

Domain transfer from Godaddy to Homestead “unsuccessful”

I followed all instructions to transfer my domain from Godaddy to Homestead. Everything worked on Godaddy’s side including providing me with an authorization code. The problem occurred with Homestead. As it stands now, there is a note on my domains page at the bottom that says the transfer was unsuc

Problem

overload!

ok, i just have so many questions! homestead really needs to work on simplification of its site. (this site is sooooo confusing)   were do i start....how about  site builder... (i guess the old verssion is not secure?  so i need the new verssion of homestead plus?  but when i c

Question

Header resizing

Depending on the size I make the browser the header changes and sometimes gets cut off. Is there a way to change it so the the header retains it size or so the header changes size but keeps the content of the header fully visible? I am using WebsiteBuilder Thank you,

Problem

templates don't work

I was trying to update our webpage, and every template I select, I get an error message. What's going on?

Question

Any new features coming??

Ive been working Homestead for 5+ years now. I do have to ask, is there any new features coming?? I've asked when talking to customer service and I get the "our developer are working on it". Frankly, in my time working with Homestead, I have lost more features than I've gained. Ill follow up with ex

Idea

"Choose a design.."

Hi! When I log in to homestead it always askes me to choose a new design for website builder even though I already have a site going. I saw in another thread that it was something you guys had to fix on your end. I just click on "Choose a design" and then exit that and my stuff is there, but it woul

Problem

Popular Posts

View More