Skip to main content
Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
major domain issues

I wrote a post a couple of days ago regarding this problem. I added a new domain about a week ago, and on Monday, I received an email from Homestead

Problem

how do I cancel my subscription?

I wish to cancel my trial. This is not an easy to use reliable platform and I do not wish to continue. DO NOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT FOR FUNDS as I have ga

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 days ago

Question

Nothing is working

I have just returned to homestead after a long holiday. But I am finding everything so much more complicated and nothing is working. I can't get ANY o

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 days ago

Question

my work has disappeared!

I finally got to start my website and I did save my changes. I logged back out and then back in as it wasn't allowing me to upload images from my com

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

darapark0380 

2 days ago

Question

Page layout designs have reverted to different ones. "Choose Design" option for pages is no longer available.

I had chosen a specific layout design for all of my website pages, and they are no longer showing. I need to choose a different design for all of my p

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 days ago

Problem

Unable to edit site using WebsiteBuilder

Hello - I have created some content for my site using WebsiteBuilder, and have published the site. However, when I go back into my homestead account t

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 days ago

Problem

The Importance of a Mobile-Friendly Website

I’m sure you have heard the word mobile-friendly mentioned a lot more often than you have in previous years. As technology advances, many people

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 months ago

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Save History

WebsiteBuilder keeps a history of each save point on your site. You can view and revert to any of these save points at any time. So if you make some c

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

2 years ago

Article

Edit actual html post page on the blog

I am trying to add html code in a specific part of the page body. Is this possible? The code needs to be placed right before <Body>

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

5 days ago

Question

new website same domain name

I already have a website. I would like to update the design but keep the same domain name. Can  I keep the old one operative while I design a ne

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

5 days ago

Question