Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
URGENT: "Ooops, something went wrong" error

My Homestead site is not currently working. Clients are reporting (and I'm seeing the same thing) that the page that's presented says "Ooops, somethin

Question

Why is my site showing up in browsers as UNSECURE???

Any idea why my website is showing up as UNSECURE or NOT SECURE on web browsers???

Problem

cannot publish page error code 0x18

have tried multiple times, even tried to publish through file manager - cannot publish due to network or server error - error code 0x18. trying to pub

Question

trying to publish my website

trying to publish my website but it seem im running into proplem trying to do so ....i didn't receive a verification email after registering my domain

Problem

Homesteadcloud.com to just .com?

I own a .com domain that was secured through homestead. It's listed in my domains. I'm working on the webpage for it and it's adress is .homestead.com

Question

Domain cannot be associated with Selected Site

I have already removed the domain from the previous site and am trying to replace it with my newly built site and I continue to get this error message

Problem

Mighty Beautiful

MightyBeautiful.com is getting Error 1001... When will this be resolved?? Thanks!

Problem

Can't get script to work

Now that we have the new site up (thank you Michelle!), I have a new issue. I am trying to embed the script for people to register online for our prog

Problem

Fixing the Website Builder 404 error

Some of you might come across the error that can happen with Website Builder sites. It looks like this:If you see this, have no fear. This is an easy

Article

WebsiteBuilder: OG Image

If you want to specify what image is used when someone shares/posts/likes your website on Facebook you can add this snippet of code to the tag: <me

Article

Popular Posts

View More