Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
Change my stats MAP back to showing each state in the USA

At one time my USA map in Stats showed all the states in various shades of blue and now It just shows the USA including Alaska (along with the rest of the world). I would like to change it back to what it was - showing each state by its various shade of blue - yet, since I did not change it to what

Question

Page width

How can I make the page width on my site look "normal - take a look - geckogourds.comIt is 800 pixels wide right now. Ugh!

Question

Website Builder

HelpI Can someone direct me to the Website Builder download file. Thanks!

Question

Help - "oops something went wrong" error message

My site kwaya.org is showing an "oops something went wrong" error on a black screen. It does it both on phone and laptop.   It doesn't do it on my other sites. Please fix URGENTLY. I am running a Xmas appeal and people can't access it to donate.  Many thanks

Question

WebsiteBuilder: Contact Forms

Forms are a great way for visitors to provide specific information to you via an email. First click on the Elements tab on the left, then in the Contact section, click on Contact form.Position the form in the desired spot on the page and click your left mouse button. This will drop the form onto the

Article

Alaska the state not showing up on stats

Alaska is showing up dark blue and I have made some contacts up there that should have generated the dark blue but there is no Alaska when the states are listed. so where might Alaska be?  Seems there is 3 percent not accounted for also but that might be just a coincident.

Question

How do I edit my website pages? Can't remember how to navigate to them in Site Builder.

The website is valleydigitallifestyles.homestead.com. It been a while since I have made changes, and I can't remember how to get to the various pages, other than home page, to edit text and images. Any help will be appreciated. James Stout

Question

ok, the site builder- site builder plus and web builder thing is messing me up.

somehow while trying to figure out building a something..(yes i said something, because i am getting confused.)  sometimes its called a website and sometimes a ecommerce store or store???  are they different?  do i need to make sure i am doing a STORE and not  a WEBSITE? 

Question

Option to Back up and Download Website?

Hello all. Is there a way to package and download all content from your website? I've seen several posts under SiteBuilder Plus but nothing for WebsiteBuilder. I have not been able to find some sort of backup or archive option. I need to be able to retrieve images and texts. Thanks!

Question

How to Delete Files

I have files that I uploaded that I need to edit. I can't find a way to delete files that I have previously uploaded. I have no "filemanager" capability that I can find. Help please.

Question

Popular Posts

View More