Skip to main content
Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
WebsiteBuilder: Live Feeds

Through Website Builder, we have elements that allow you to show Live Feeds from the most popular social media platforms: Twitter, and Instagram. This

Article

The Benefits Of eCommerce

The world is moving online. More and more, people turn to the internet to meet their needs. There are online classes, doctors visits, and communicatio

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Sections Menu

A sections menu is like a site navigation menu for a single page. If you have a long page, with several sections of content, you can add a sections me

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

5 months ago

Article

Tips for An Effective eCommerce Website

Billions of dollars (or other currency) are paid online every day, and the rate of online purchases is only continuing to grow. Clearly, if you have a

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 months ago

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Text Formatting

Sometimes, how text shows up by default is not how you want it to display. If that is the case, you can definitely customize it to fit the look you're

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 months ago

Article

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Digital Download

Not all products are physical items that need to be shipped out. Examples of items you might want to sell include e-books, audio files, downloadable i

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 months ago

Article

Can I Secure My Homestead Website With HTTPS?

For SITEBUILDER PLUS ONLY. Do not use if you have Website Builder. If you have a Simplestore using Sitebuilder Plus, DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS PROCEDUR

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jewelraider 

6 months ago

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Add & Edit Blog Posts

Since blogging is one of those many ways you can reach out to your people and be where they are, you may want to become familiar with all the ways to

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 months ago

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Show on All Pages

When building your website, you will see that some elements are displayed on all pages and some elements are only displayed on the original page you a

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 months ago

Article

20 Commonly Asked Questions About Website Building

If you’re about to get started building your first website or even rebuilding your existing site, congratulations! Though the process might seem overw

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 months ago

Article