Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
A
Website no longer works after changing Nameservers back to default

Name Servers were pointing to IONOS, reverted back to default, to change DNS pointers for Microsoft365. any ideas what could be wrong?

Problem

forms

i want the form to go to my email how do i do this

Question

www.audioprotec.com does not appear in the search results

We have a problem, our site www.audioprotec.com does not appear in the search results even if we write the name of our website.I did a verification from your site https://homesteadssl.com/ and here is the message that appears ?** Domain cant be verified as it doesn't exist on builder**

Problem

how to link buttons to pages in website builder

hi Elyzabeth,  i cant figure out how to link my buttons to my pages?    do you have a vidio that explains that? thanks, craig

Question

Administrator

It's been a year or two since I've updated my site. How do I know whether it is currenty done on the Site Builder Plus format or the Website Builder format?

Question

YouTube Website Builder Tutorials are LIVE!

As we begin uploading more YouTube videos to cover everything in Website Builder, we want YOUR feedback on what you'd like to see. With Website Builder being our newest product with endless possibilities, naturally there is that initial learning curve when getting started. Our customers are more tha

Article

Accepted Solution

Not a dumb question

OK, hear me out...as this is going to sound dumb...but really is a legit question.Is it possible to give others access to edit websites I have through Homestead, WITHOUT giving them access to ALL my websites? I have a site that I'd like help/input from others, but I don't really care to give access

Question

The Importance of a Mobile-Friendly Website

I’m sure you have heard the word mobile-friendly mentioned a lot more often than you have in previous years. As technology advances, many people are now using a mobile phone or tablet device to browse the internet. It is essential to your business that you have your website set up to be mobile

Article

page won't advance after selecting a photo or layout for the cover page. Domain name secured. Is there a time delay?

I've selected my domain name, gone to the create page, selected the "wallpaper" for the site but after selection there is no way to advance to the next step! I'm spinning wheels here and have a profit loss every day this sits idle.  Please help!

Question

How to create a custom 404 error page with Websitebuilder?

I want to create a 404 page that isn't ugly and useless like the default one. How do I control where users are sent when a 404 error happens?

Question

Popular Posts

View More