Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
C
Cannot pick any template - Server Error

Cannot select any template - Tried firefox and chrome. Tried updating account email. Please help Server Error 404 - File or directory not found. T

Question

PLEASE TYPE THIS PHRASE: NOT WORKING

Hello! I am a long time Homesteader for my small business. I am very happy with my website. I haven't had any problems since 2013 until I just found o

Problem

How do I access my files on sitebuilder plus to use them with website builder

I'm starting to rebuild our site with website builder. I need to use the files we have stored in the sitebuilder plus file manager.  How can I a

Question

WebsiteBuilder: SSL

To activate the SSL for a domain that is registered with Homestead and connected to a WebsiteBuilder site, follow these steps. 1. Go to 

Article

Delete unwanted button on mobile view

I have placed an unwanted button on my site, it only shows on the mobile view, how do I delete it? When I select the button and get my menu bar the t

Question

Steps to Writing More Effective Blog Posts

Anybody can write a blog post – yes, anybody – but writing a really good blog post is a little more difficult. The problem lies in underst

Article

Accepted Solution

minimize side menu

So I'm working on a page and the site builder has the menu to the left side of it (elements, pages, sections, etc). There is a graphic I'm trying to d

Problem

New website gone

I made a new website in Website Builder and have been editing it getting it ready to use as my site. I just looked under Websites Manager- Your Websit

Question

Is there a Under Construction or Maintenance page feature?

IS there an easy way to do a Under Construction or Maintenance page to post instead of your website while you work on changes?

Question

website

I published my website, but when I type in www.beautybygracellc.com nothing appears. what am I doing wrong

Question

Popular Posts

View More