Skip to main content
Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Store Settings

Before you're able to publish your store, there are some store settings that you will need to go over.  Log into WebsiteBuilder, click on Store > Man

Article

How to remove link from main navigation button - leave only links to drop down buttons?

I have main navigation buttons with drop down menus. I only want the drop down buttons to link to those pages. I do not want the main navigation butto

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

5 hours ago

Problem

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Digital Download

Not all products are physical items that need to be shipped out. Examples of items you might want to sell include e-books, audio files, downloadable i

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 months ago

Article

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Adding Products

Once you've created your store, it is time to start adding products. In WebsiteBuilder eCommerce, we make it as easy as possible. You can either:Add i

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

brian3731 

8 days ago

Article

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Payment Options

With WebsiteBuilder eCommerce, you can choose from 3 payment options:PayPalStripeCash on DeliveryTo choose your provider and set up your account:Log i

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 months ago

Article

can I add a video or powerpoint to my blog?

I know that photography can be included on the Blog Page; can video be part of a Blog post?

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 hours ago

Question

WebsiteBuilder: Add a New Page

To add a new page within WebsiteBuilder, click on the left side on Pages. Within the indicated circle, there are 2 ways to create a new page. The firs

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a day ago

Article

WebsiteBuilder: OG Image

If you want to specify what image is used when someone shares/posts/likes your website on Facebook you can add this snippet of code to the tag: <me

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

lisa7116 

3 days ago

Article

Is there any timeframe for getting back the Instagram Live Feed Element?

We did enjoy having that and would like to see it come back. But I also want to edit that section of my site if it's not coming back.

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 days ago

Question

unwanted text blocks or ?

Hello, I am pleased with the editing capabilities on Homestead, and am proud of my website.  But I noticed that on two of my pages (one is my actual h

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 days ago

Question