Skip to main content
Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
M
Images of products in the store

The images on the main page of the store look great. But in preview, when you click on the image to get to the product page, the same image is too bi

Problem

404 - File or directory not found.

just opened my account, got my domain, added the website, tried to choose a design and to this error: 404 - File or directory not found. The resource

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

16 hours ago

Problem

WebsiteBuilder: Anchor Links

You can easily create "anchor links" in Website Builder by using Element Behaviors. Click on the element you want to have trigger the anchor link (But

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

16 hours ago

Article

Membership Site

Is there an option to create a membership area that will generate membership numbers for customers on this platform?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

a day ago

Question

Changed navigation names, now have three of one type...

I am building a new site although I have worked in Homestead for years. I wanted to change the navigation names and now have three saying "Reiki Treat

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

2 days ago

Problem

Web site fonts are not displayed as selected.

I am using a Windows 10 computer to created and view my web pages. Initially, the fonts I selected for various text lines displayed correctly. 

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

2 days ago

Problem

Fixing the Website Builder 404 error

Some of you might come across the error that can happen with Website Builder sites. It looks like this: If you see this, have no fear. This is an eas

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

brenda8330 

3 days ago

Article

Newly revised page

I cannot get my newly redesigned Rates page to save or publish. After I do that and open my actual webpage, the old page is still there.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 days ago

Question

Install Facebook Pixel to Site?

Can someone please tell me how to install the Facebook pixel code to my homestead website? I'm using the website builder and I have the pixel code. Ju

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 days ago

Question

WebsiteBuilder: Connect More Than 1 Domain to Site

Note: This article applies only to new Websitebuilder sites.Homestead Websitebuilder is designed to use only 1 domain. It is possible to use more than

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 days ago

Article