Skip to main content
Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
WebsiteBuilder: Connect More Than 1 Domain to Site

Note: This article applies only to new Websitebuilder sites.Homestead Websitebuilder is designed to use only 1 domain. It is possible to use more than

Article

DNS changes not working and website changes not publishing

On my www.glenkeltybooks.com website, I changed the DNS settings to get https, but the page is still coming up non secure. Today, I made some changes

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 hours ago

Question

Install Facebook Pixel to Site?

Can someone please tell me how to install the Facebook pixel code to my homestead website? I'm using the website builder and I have the pixel code. Ju

Question

How can i disable right mouse click on my pictures?

How can i disable right mouse click on my pictures? so no one takes them.

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

3 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

How do I delete the .homesteadcloud.com" name from my domain?

Please, I need instructions to delete the .homesteadcloud.com" from my domain. I have the domain registered with google and did forward it but shows h

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

5 days ago

Problem

DoorDash button

I had doordash add a button on my homepage to link it to the doordash order platform. I tried it a while and decided I didnt want it anymore, so went

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 days ago

Question

Issues with Widget not publishing

I've been trying to update a widget on my site but doesn't seem to be publishing. Other edits I make do in fact publish but the widget is still direct

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 days ago

Problem

URL show as broken links

When I try to add a embed webframe/webpage URL all I get is a broken link. When I paste that same link into a web browser, it goes right to my documen

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 days ago

Problem

20 Commonly Asked Questions About Website Building

If you’re about to get started building your first website or even rebuilding your existing site, congratulations! Though the process might seem overw

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

9 months ago

Article

Slider Next/Prev Buttons Not Working

The slider next/previous arrow buttons are not working. They used to work so I'm wondering if I accidentally changed a setting or if there is some ot

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

10 days ago

Problem