Skip to main content
Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
Changing Old Website

I would like to use the "Website Builder" software to create a new website to replace my old one built with "Sitebuilder". I plan to use the same dom

Question

WebsiteBuilder: OG Image

If you want to specify what image is used when someone shares/posts/likes your website on Facebook you can add this snippet of code to the tag: <me

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

lisa7116 

2 days ago

Article

Add the Facebook Pixel

How do you add the Facebook pixel to each page on the site when AJAX based navigation is turned on?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 days ago

Question

seo

how do i find page in web site builder to enter seo information ! Please help!

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

mary_ann3529 

4 days ago

Question

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Adding Products

Once you've created your store, it is time to start adding products. In WebsiteBuilder eCommerce, we make it as easy as possible. You can either:Add i

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

brian3731 

4 days ago

Article

Issue with Emails

The emails that I have that are for "leesburgohio.org" are going to the receiver's Junk Email folders.  The IT says the "outgoing server is not accept

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

5 days ago

Question

I need to direct my new site to my domain and it is not working

Hello, My new site is hosted on SiteGround and my developer is unable to direct the homestead-purchased domain to it. Can you please provide direction

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

5 days ago

Problem

No one can load the site but me from my home network.

Got a call that the website will not open for anyone.  Getting message from desktops that says it is taking to long to respond and won't load.  From m

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 days ago

Problem

Xtreme Lazer Tag, President

Those of our websites cannot be accessed and the website says it’s not secure. It’s never done that before. Is there something going on I need to know

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 days ago

Problem

contact form information does not appear in email

I have created a contact form but when I complete a test message and submit it the email is blank.  It is addressed properly but their is no subject i

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 days ago

Problem