Skip to main content
Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
R

Accepted Solution

How do I delete the .homesteadcloud.com" name from my domain?

Please, I need instructions to delete the .homesteadcloud.com" from my domain. I have the domain registered with google and did forward it but shows h

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a day ago

Problem

DoorDash button

I had doordash add a button on my homepage to link it to the doordash order platform. I tried it a while and decided I didnt want it anymore, so went

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 days ago

Question

Issues with Widget not publishing

I've been trying to update a widget on my site but doesn't seem to be publishing. Other edits I make do in fact publish but the widget is still direct

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 days ago

Problem

URL show as broken links

When I try to add a embed webframe/webpage URL all I get is a broken link. When I paste that same link into a web browser, it goes right to my documen

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 days ago

Problem

20 Commonly Asked Questions About Website Building

If you’re about to get started building your first website or even rebuilding your existing site, congratulations! Though the process might seem overw

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

9 months ago

Article

Slider Next/Prev Buttons Not Working

The slider next/previous arrow buttons are not working. They used to work so I'm wondering if I accidentally changed a setting or if there is some ot

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 days ago

Problem

404 - File or directory not found.

just opened my account, got my domain, added the website, tried to choose a design and to this error: 404 - File or directory not found. The resource

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 days ago

Problem

The Importance of a Mobile-Friendly Website

I’m sure you have heard the word mobile-friendly mentioned a lot more often than you have in previous years. As technology advances, many people

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 days ago

Article

Why Load Time Is Important

Most people today are impatient. No, I'm not being judgmental (or even necessarily negative), but it's true. Everything in our life is getting faster.

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 days ago

Article