Skip to main content
Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
B
Updated info does not publish

Hi. I added a page (from 4 to 5) and even though I saved it and hit "Publish" it does not appear when I go back in and try to access the website. The

Question

websitebuilder

I've asked before but still cannot access my file manager in the new Websitebuilder. All the answers were for sitebuilder plus. I wish to access my im

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Question

WebsiteBuilder: Specify the Image Used by Facebook for Shares and Likes

Hello,If you want to specify what image is used when someone shares/posts/likes your website on Facebook you can add this snippet of code to the tag:&

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Article

Switching over to new WebsiteBuilder site?

Hi. I just set up a new site in WebsiteBuilder (I currently use the older template). What steps do I take to now make it live and switch over my domai

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Question

WebsiteBuilder: SSL

To activate the SSL for a domain that is registered with Homestead and connected to a WebsiteBuilder site, follow these steps. 1. Go to 

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Article

attach link feature for website not working

editsbybakeba.comI tried attaching my email address to the Submit Button on the contact form. When I hit submit, it prompts me to open an email accoun

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Problem

How do I access my files on sitebuilder plus to use them with website builder

I'm starting to rebuild our site with website builder. I need to use the files we have stored in the sitebuilder plus file manager.  How can I a

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Question

WebsiteBuilder: Add Google Maps

If you want people to be able to find you at a physical location, there is no better way than adding a Google map to your site. It will provide an add

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Article

Site Spotlight - indianfieldcampground.com

https://indianfieldcampground.com/Can you provide a description of your business?Indianfield Campground is home to many families who have become site

Article

Site Spotlight - www.aplaceofherown.org

www.aplaceofherown.org 1. Can you provide a description of your business? A PLACE OF HER OWN(TM)  workshops and culminating exhibition for h

Article