Skip to main content
Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
R
The web site cannot be reached

The site associated with www.svdp-palmbeach.org cannot be reached. It comes up in the editor as : https://editor.homestead.com/#/site/49802450/t

Problem

Need to add html paypal script to donate button.

In the old program you could click on INSERT. No Insert button in this version.  I am using WebSite Builder. 

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Question

Three Questions re: Website Capacity, Code Integration and Security

So I'd like to build a website where monthly paying members of my site can upload and review each other's books. I'm speaking to a programmer guy who

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Question

How do I create the site I just added?

I just added a new site name. Now I want to design it. But when I select website manager off the menu, "Choose Design" displays. When I click on that.

Problem

WebsiteBuilder: Specify the Image Used by Facebook for Shares and Likes

Hello,If you want to specify what image is used when someone shares/posts/likes your website on Facebook you can add this snippet of code to the tag:&

Article

how to change submissions information, i.e. name, email, etc.

is there a way to change the information in the submissions form?

Question

websitebuilder

I've asked before but still cannot access my file manager in the new Websitebuilder. All the answers were for sitebuilder plus. I wish to access my im

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Question

Updated info does not publish

Hi. I added a page (from 4 to 5) and even though I saved it and hit "Publish" it does not appear when I go back in and try to access the website. The

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Question

publish new site

I have been trying to figure how to get my new site to show online. All the answers in the Help section point to how to add something, not what I need

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Question

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Adding Products

Once you've created your store, it is time to start adding products. In WebsiteBuilder eCommerce, we make it as easy as possible. You can either:Add i

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Article