Skip to main content
Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
Changed navigation names, now have three of one type...

I am building a new site although I have worked in Homestead for years. I wanted to change the navigation names and now have three saying "Reiki Treat

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

rebecca8994 

13 hours ago

Problem

Not publishing my new pages... even the WIP pages.

After working on this for over 5 hours, I give up. Will be discontinuing my contract tomorrow.

Question

Web site fonts are not displayed as selected.

I am using a Windows 10 computer to created and view my web pages. Initially, the fonts I selected for various text lines displayed correctly. 

Problem

Fixing the Website Builder 404 error

Some of you might come across the error that can happen with Website Builder sites. It looks like this: If you see this, have no fear. This is an eas

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

brenda8330 

a day ago

Article

Newly revised page

I cannot get my newly redesigned Rates page to save or publish. After I do that and open my actual webpage, the old page is still there.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 days ago

Question

404 - File or directory not found.

just opened my account, got my domain, added the website, tried to choose a design and to this error: 404 - File or directory not found. The resource

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 days ago

Problem

Install Facebook Pixel to Site?

Can someone please tell me how to install the Facebook pixel code to my homestead website? I'm using the website builder and I have the pixel code. Ju

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 days ago

Question

WebsiteBuilder: Connect More Than 1 Domain to Site

Note: This article applies only to new Websitebuilder sites.Homestead Websitebuilder is designed to use only 1 domain. It is possible to use more than

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 days ago

Article

DNS changes not working and website changes not publishing

On my www.glenkeltybooks.com website, I changed the DNS settings to get https, but the page is still coming up non secure. Today, I made some changes

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 days ago

Question