Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
WebsiteBuilder: Google Analytics

Google Analytics is a web analytic program offered by Google. It allows you to see where visitors come from, what they do when they reach your site, a

Article

Steps to Writing More Effective Blog Posts

Anybody can write a blog post – yes, anybody – but writing a really good blog post is a little more difficult. The problem lies in underst

Article

Site Spotlight - https://artichokeinteriors.net/

https://artichokeinteriors.net/ Can you provide a description of your business?Artichoke Interiors is a full service design studio with a retail bouti

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Edit Sections

Using Sections on your pages isn't something you should focus a lot of time on, however, is very important to your web design. Every template com

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Drop Down Menus

Click on the Pages button. You will see the list of your pages.  You'll notice that all the pages are in a column. This means those pages ar

Article

Fixing the Website Builder 404 error

Some of you might come across the error that can happen with Website Builder sites. It looks like this:If you see this, have no fear. This is an easy

Article

WebsiteBuilder: OG Image

If you want to specify what image is used when someone shares/posts/likes your website on Facebook you can add this snippet of code to the tag: <me

Article

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Payment Options

With WebsiteBuilder eCommerce, you can choose from 3 payment options: PayPal Stripe Cash on Delivery To choose your provider and set up your account

Article

How Do I Make My Website Mobile Friendly?

Mobile-friendly websites will be at the core of website indexing with Google starting in March 2021. This is very important for sites that are not mob

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Getting Started Part 1

This article will outline all the available options from the toolbar in WebsiteBuilder. This will help you get familiar with the functionality of the

Article

Popular Posts

View More