Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
WebsiteBuilder: Containers

By clicking Elements on the side bar, then on Containers there are some smart ways to add content to your website in a contained way. F

Article

How can I create a site with member logins

I want my site to have a front page with general information about our product, Howwever I then want to have a members area where they login to get th

Question

Account: Create a New Site

Homestead has a couple different builders that have been used over the years. There was the original Sitebuilder Desktop. That program is limited in i

Article

Two questions regarding "Messages". How do I link the "Submit" button to my email address? How do I move an element within the messages box? Thank

Question

Publish Mobile View

I published my website - YAHOO! - but the mobile view cannot be found. Suggestions?

Question

WebsiteBuilder: Connect More Than 1 Domain to Site

Note: This article applies only to new Websitebuilder sites.Homestead Websitebuilder is designed to use only 1 domain. It is possible to use more than

Article

Accepted Solution

Existing website is receiving an error ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

I recently purchased a new domain (purely-inc.com) with the intent of creating a new website that would be separate from my existing website (kathyoda

Problem

font color change in editing elements

I have photos in a section, when I select edit element, I can change the text content, but no way I can see to change the pale grey font color that ap

Question

Download/Backup Images used on site

Due to a variety of reasons, I need to download onto my PC a copy of all of the images that we have used on our site. But the instructions given elsew

Question

Popular Posts

View More