Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
WebsiteBuilder: Navigation Menu

A navigation menu is crucial to the success of your site. It lets your visitors know what is available on your site, allows them to move throughout yo

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Join My Mailing List

Mailing lists are a great way to get information out to interested parties, but how do you get the contact information FOR those interested parties? T

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Copy or Duplicate a page

If you want to copy a page or duplicate the contents of a page either to use as a skeleton for a new page or what ever reason, it is simple to do so.F

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Edit and Link Button

To link a button on your Website Builder site, 1. Add a button by clicking Elements, Button, and choose the type of button you want. **To ch

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Live Feeds

Through Website Builder, we have elements that allow you to show Live Feeds from the most popular social media platforms: Twitter, and Instagram. This

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Contact Forms

Forms are a great way for visitors to provide specific information to you via an email. First click on the Elements tab on the left, then in the Conta

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Add Media Files

Media files help to increase the engagement and time spent on your website. It helps with branding your business, as it will showcase what your busine

Article

WebsiteBuilder: SSL

To activate the SSL for a domain that is registered with Homestead and connected to a WebsiteBuilder site, follow these steps. 1. Go to 

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Where Can I View My Website Statistics?

To view your website statistics if you have a Website Builder site:Log in to Website Builder.Click on "Stats" in the left menu. You'll see your site s

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Add & Edit Blog Posts

Since blogging is one of those many ways you can reach out to your people and be where they are, you may want to become familiar with all the ways to

Article

Popular Posts

View More