Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
J
Change Homstead Website to point to a different homestead Domain

I've slightly changed my business name and created a new Domain in Homestead. I want to use the same wesite but i need to disassociate with the old Do

Question

Stock images not showing any results.

For some reason, when I go to search stock images, there are no search results found. Just basic searches for things like "sign" or "cookie" show no r

Problem

YouTube Website Builder Tutorials are LIVE!

As we begin uploading more YouTube videos to cover everything in Website Builder, we want YOUR feedback on what you'd like to see. With Website Builde

Article

3 Reasons Why Video Is More Effective than Text

Text and Information is very important for your website, but in many situations, delivering the content via video is more effective. Here's why:Attent

Article

What is Media (And How Should It Be Used On A Website)?

There are many types of media that can be used on a website, and it can make all the difference. Types of media include videos and audio, images, info

Article

The Importance Of Media On Your Site

Many elements play an important role in your website. It is the use of many different elements to showcase your business or services that will set you

Article

Website Building Process: Helpful Articles

Getting Started:Why Small Businesses Need A Website 20 Commonly Asked Questions Dos and Don’ts of Building Your First Website Dos and Don’ts of Great

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Organize Documents in Folders

These instructions will show how to create folders to organize files and sort documents using WebsiteBuilder.1. Click on Elements> Files&

Article

WebsiteBuilder: PayPal

WebsiteBuilder offers 4 default PayPal buttons. Buy Now, Add to Cart, Donate and Check Out. To add a PayPal button click elements> P

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Tabs

Carousels, or sliders, on websites are a much-debated element. It is controversial because, while it is an easy way to put a lot of content on the sit

Article

Popular Posts

View More