Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
Here We Go Again...

Sites are down, hello. Are you all awake?

Question

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Integrated Shipping

Through your Website Builder eCommerce, you have the option of Flat Rate Shipping. If you are needing more advanced shipping options, we are happy to

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Anchor Links

You can easily create "anchor links" in Website Builder by using Element Behaviors. Click on the element you want to have trigger the anchor link (But

Article

Mail Chimp Sign Up form

where do I paste the code in my website builder to have a mailchimp sign up form pop up on my home page?

Question

Lady Dior Puppy Kouture Wilson Works4you

I am trying to publish the website and it will not.

Problem

Websites are not publishing since last night

I have 3 different websites that are not publishing.... Looks like a system issue.... Anyone have the same issue?

Question

upload training course to website

Hello- I'm trying to offer a training course on my website. These are the instructions from the course authoring system. Can someone assist? I have th

Question

Add new website

I designed a new website using canva. Here is the site info : https://www.canva.com/design/DAEqA9H1Cg8/RBkap6XQZUVaYbIRKtQblg/view?website#4 How

Question

website builder snapping guides

The guides that supposed to run down each side of the page you are working on... On any page I work on I find ex: the left side snapping guide is the

Question

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Digital Download

Not all products are physical items that need to be shipped out. Examples of items you might want to sell include e-books, audio files, downloadable i

Article

Popular Posts

View More