Skip to main content
Website Reviews and Feedback

Website Reviews and Feedback

Submit your website to be reviewed by the Community and Homestead Design Experts.

Create Post
  • •••
J
website editing

Two (2) of our websites are 'frozen' and we have been unable to edit for over 2 weeks. One other site is up and running fine! The two (2) that are not

Problem

Owner Ann Moore

I need to update information I received an email   WHOIS Data Confirmation   Some information has changed.  How do I change

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

9 days ago

Question

need a face lift on my website. to match my new design nobody can do upgrades

Anyone that can do upgrade asap. have waisted lots of money for website upgrades and it is not compatible with any website desiner

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

10 days ago

Question

Dos and Don'ts of Great Website Design

If you are starting a new website, or are thinking about redesigning an existing one, your options are almost endless. You can create almost any desig

Article

How to publish an edit to my web site?

I made a small but important edit to my web site www.internetassets.com. When I click "publish", there is a pop up that says I need to disable pop u

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

11 days ago

Problem

website

We have not been able to Edit 2 of our websites for several days. The sites need editing!

Question

Upload Image wont work

Why, Why,   Why at every stage of developing a simple page is it that there is a problem with every single element of the process. Why is t

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

18 days ago

Problem

Post not showing up

I tried to add a new post. The header shows but the body text of the post is nowhere to be found. Please help.

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

18 days ago

Question

google maps

I am listing all our locations on a google map on my website. I am able to enter the address and the pin comes up, however I would like it to show th

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a month ago

Question