Skip to main content
The Homesteader

The Homesteader

The Homesteader is our newsletter. We will try to provide you with informative articles that will help your business grow.

Create Post
  • •••
Site spotlight http://www.morahanbrothers.com/

http://www.morahanbrothers.com/The owner of this site asked the community for some reviews. Let's help them out. Please tell them what you think. The

Article

The Importance of Text on Your Website

Websites are made of many elements, but we're going to talk about text right now. Specifically, we are going to discuss why it is so important for you

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

martin_35837b 

a year ago

Article

The Importance Of Work/Life Balance

Work/life balance impacts everything that you do. If you don't have a good balance you might be unhappy with your personal life, or your career may ha

Article

The Importance of Stress Management

The pace of modern life, the expectations of others, and our own expectations combine to increase levels of stress so that it becomes a part of everyd

Article

shopping cart help

help....I haven’t been using my website lately because I use Paypal shopping cart and it doesn’t allow me to assign quantities. I only hav

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

3 months ago

Question

how do i put a link on a drop down menu?

I want to have a link to one of my other websites pages on a drop down menu is this possible or do I have to put the link on a page?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

3 months ago

Question

View Site Statistics

Once again, each step I take there is a problem. One of the reasons I used Homestead was because of site statistics. I go to "Website Manager" and the

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 months ago

Question

My email won't open

sales@corporatewritingassignments.com won't open

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 months ago

Question

How to Link to another link outside of website

How do I link from here to another website! It blocks its!

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 months ago

Question

Not Secure

Not Secure is what it says instead of the padlock icon. I thought a SSI came with my web builder. I have had this site for many years and did not noti

Question