Skip to main content
The Homesteader

The Homesteader

The Homesteader is our newsletter. We will try to provide you with informative articles that will help your business grow.

Create Post
  • •••
E
How to restore my website from backup?

My Wordpress site has crashed following an update from my woocommerce plug in. How do I restore my site back to a backup and reset it to avoid this up

Problem

Adding a user

How do I give a unit owner access to our association website?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 days ago

Question

Site is not showing embed code all of a sudden

We have an embed social feed on 2 pages. There were no issues and no changes made.  Then today, the feed is not showing. I checked incognito and

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 days ago

Problem

website blocked!

Getting this message when opening my website! Website blocked due to a suspicious top level domain (TLD) I went through the process of changing to a s

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

9 days ago

Problem

Editing existing site with new site builder

Is it possible to download new site builder to edit the existing site . it shows i need to add a new site in order to do get access to the new site bu

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

18 days ago

Question

Unpublish website

I published my website prematurely, for temporary purposes,   Now, I cannot figure out how to unpublish it.   It is not ready for public yet.  Please

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

laverne8280 

22 days ago

Question

How To Do Email Marketing: A Beginner’s Guide

If you’re just getting started with email marketing, there’s no better time to jump in.Email marketing has changed a lot since Constant Contact&n

Article

Top 10 Benefits of Email Marketing

Imagine being able to connect with your audience at anytime and anywhere. Well, today that is possible with email marketing.And it’s not just mi

Article

Deleting Standard Email

How do I delete a Standard email? I need to delete a current email and create a new one. thanks 

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 months ago

Question

What is Email Marketing?

If you have yet to get started with email marketing, there’s no better time to jump in.Email marketing has several advantages over traditional m

Article