Skip to main content
The Homesteader

The Homesteader

The Homesteader is our newsletter. We will try to provide you with informative articles that will help your business grow.

Create Post
  • •••
M
contact us form no working

I have a contact us form on my website. I did a test run to make sure it was working and it said message was sent successful.  However I did not

Problem

Adding a text box

Hi all I am struggling updating and adding to my website. How to I add a text box to a section?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 days ago

Question

My Website ISN'T ACCESSIBLE

When I put in my website address an error message comes up. I am wondering what is happening with this as it as if my website has been shutdown!  www.

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

8 days ago

Problem

Unpublish website

I published my website prematurely, for temporary purposes,   Now, I cannot figure out how to unpublish it.   It is not ready for public yet.  Please

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

11 days ago

Question

How To Do Email Marketing: A Beginner’s Guide

If you’re just getting started with email marketing, there’s no better time to jump in.Email marketing has changed a lot since Constant Contact&n

Article

Top 10 Benefits of Email Marketing

Imagine being able to connect with your audience at anytime and anywhere. Well, today that is possible with email marketing.And it’s not just mi

Article

Deleting Standard Email

How do I delete a Standard email? I need to delete a current email and create a new one. thanks 

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 months ago

Question

What is Email Marketing?

If you have yet to get started with email marketing, there’s no better time to jump in.Email marketing has several advantages over traditional m

Article

Site spotlight http://www.morahanbrothers.com/

http://www.morahanbrothers.com/The owner of this site asked the community for some reviews. Let's help them out. Please tell them what you think. The

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

bill5086 

3 years ago

Article

The Importance of Text on Your Website

Websites are made of many elements, but we're going to talk about text right now. Specifically, we are going to discuss why it is so important for you

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

martin_35837b 

a year ago

Article