Skip to main content
The Homesteader

The Homesteader

The Homesteader is our newsletter. We will try to provide you with informative articles that will help your business grow.

Create Post
  • •••
shopping cart help

help....I haven’t been using my website lately because I use Paypal shopping cart and it doesn’t allow me to assign quantities. I only hav

Question

how do i put a link on a drop down menu?

I want to have a link to one of my other websites pages on a drop down menu is this possible or do I have to put the link on a page?

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

5 months ago

Question

View Site Statistics

Once again, each step I take there is a problem. One of the reasons I used Homestead was because of site statistics. I go to "Website Manager" and the

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

5 months ago

Question

My email won't open

sales@corporatewritingassignments.com won't open

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

5 months ago

Question

How to Link to another link outside of website

How do I link from here to another website! It blocks its!

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

5 months ago

Question

Not Secure

Not Secure is what it says instead of the padlock icon. I thought a SSI came with my web builder. I have had this site for many years and did not noti

Question

upload of the root directory of datingdirect.com website.

Dear Sir/ madam, pleas l want you to help me by uploading this file tradetracker2ffddc24de279a6f.html into the root  directory of my website &nb

Problem

editing website

I edited the forms page on my website last week and published it but have not seen the changes appear on the desk version or the mobile site.  

Question

Claudette Staton

My mobil phone show the background of the sample page. How do i delete the page from the mobil phone

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 months ago

Question

Not able to access

I am not able to access my website to update and make changes. Please let me know what I need to do.  Thanks

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 months ago

Problem