Skip to main content
Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
Sitebuilder Plus: Delete a Page

Here are instructions to delete a page from your website.Click Websites Manager link in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site. At the top,

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Sitemap

Here are some instructions to create and add a sitemap to your website.Go to http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/.Scroll to the bottom and enter your domain n

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

3 months ago

Article

How do I downgrade my Homestead package?

I would like to downgrade my homestead package to less costly package. How do I do that?

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 months ago

Question

Attach a file to an online form submission

In a form submission, I need a facility for files to be attached to the submission. How can this be done in SiteBuilder Plus.

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

joe6345 

2 months ago

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Text Box Margins

Is there a way to add margins in a text box? Yes.Just click on the text box you wish to edit, then, in the properties editor, look for the "padding" o

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Show Grid for Alignment

To get the grid back, just take your mouse and do a "right-click" in the gray colored area to the right as shown below. If you don't see the gray area

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a year ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Image Scroller

The image scroller element allows you to add multiple pictures to a gallery and it is automatically set up for those images to scroll continuously. Yo

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Add Google Maps

Due to changes made by Google, please read carefully to see which method of adding a map suits your site the best.First MethodIf your website was crea

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: File Extensions

When uploading a file to Sitebuilder Plus it may be rejected for one of these two main reasons, the file does not fit the accepted file extensions or

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Add H tags

Note: We want to provide a few common and useful snippets for your use, but our support department is not able to assist you with editing code. They c

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

claude4406 

a year ago

Article