Skip to main content
Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
Sitebuilder Plus: Align Elements

You can easily align elements on the page doing the following. Hold down the Shift key and then click/select the elements you wish to align. This wi

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Publish Pages

To publish your pages     Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site to go to the editor.  Go to the toolbar and click

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Center Website

Here's how to center align your website. Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site. Click Page Settings in the top toolbar. Click Adv

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jim8141 

2 years ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Downloadable Archive

You can create an archive of your site and download it to your computer for backup purposes. The process is simple. Log in to your account at 

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a year ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Edit Site Navigation Links

Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site to go to the editor. Click the navigation bar.Note: For most customers, a window will appear

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Password Protected Pages

You can password protect pages that you don't want to be viewed by the public. Follow these steps to password protect individual pages: Click Websit

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

elizabeth1673 

2 years ago

Article

How can I edit an existing HTML element on Sitebuilder Plus?

How do I edit existing an HTML element on a page, when using the online Sitebuilder Plus? I can't find a way to bring up the HTML snippet I inserted

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 months ago

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Edit Site Navigation Menu

Here are some instructions to edit a page's name and link within your site navigation menu:Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu.Then, cl

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 months ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Choose A New Design

Here are instructions to change your template design for SITEBUILDER PLUS. Before switching your page design, make sure you really want to commit to r

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a year ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Custom Form

Here is information to create a custom form.Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site. Click Insert in the top toolbar

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a year ago

Article