Skip to main content
Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
Why Should I Change to Homestead WebsiteBuilder?

If you weren't already aware, Homestead has a new editor, Homestead Website Builder!The newest editor has some great features that our customers have

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: View File Manager

Here's how you find the file manger: Click on the Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site. Click your domain name or sit

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a month ago

Article

How Do I Do a Complete Re-install of SiteBuilder Desktop?

In order to reinstall SiteBuilder to your computer you will need to completely delete the previous installation and install a fresh copy of SiteBuilde

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Changes Not Publishing

If you've made changes in SiteBuilder and they don't seem to be publishing there can be several reasons, and things to look for. The most common thing

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a month ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Edit Page Width/Length

Here are some instructions on adjusting the width and length of your webpges.Adjusting the width on individual pages:The default width of each page is

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 months ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Why is My Page Password Protected When I Didn't Add it?

If you have a page that has become password protected and you never added the password, then it is because the password has been saved in your browser

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Add Photos to Blog Feature

To add photos to your blog, you will first need to resize them. Most computers come with some graphics editor that allows you to do this.  If yo

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Alt Tags

SiteBuilder makes it very easy to add your Alt tags without having to write code. See instructions below: Adding Alt tags to your images Click on the

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Captions on Image Gallery

There is a way to add a caption to every photo. Just follow the steps below. Log into Sitebuilder Plus and open the page containing the photo galler

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Play Audio File Using HTML5

Can I play an audio file using HTML5 in SiteBuilder?Yes! First, you will want to save or convert your audio file to a common format such as MP3. Upl

Article