Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
Sitebuilder Plus: Add an Image Gallery

Here are instructions to add a photo/image gallery to your website.Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site to go to the editor.Open t

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Add an Image

Follow these steps to add images to your website:Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.Click Insert in the top too

posted 

9 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ralph2278 

4 y ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Add or Edit Text

If you're trying to add new text to your website or edit current text on your website follow these instructions.Click Websites Manager on the lef

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Add A Blog

Adding a blog to your business's website is a great way to encourage customer loyalty and supplement your visibility to search engines.You can configu

posted 

9 y ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

2 y ago

Article

Windows 8 ------Windows 10

I have transferred my site successfully to Sitebuilder Plus on win8 is there any known problem to make the same now to Windows 10????

posted 

8 m ago

• 

Last response by 

hanna3212 

8 m ago

Question

Loosing Information

I soon switch to SiteBuilder Plus Am I loosing Hit Counter and the Guest Book contents? Is there a possibility to save GBcontent? HannaK

posted 

8 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

8 m ago

Question

Venmo

How can I add a Venmo button to my site like PayPal?

posted 

8 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

8 m ago

Question

how much should a website developer cost?

I am having trouble with this, Do I have it right, that, on a new book that i would like to sell could have a different domain name, but would be link

posted 

8 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

8 m ago

Problem

Frustration!

This cell phone creation thing fights me at every effort I make. It's a hopeless puzzle, and I don't have time for puzzles!

posted 

9 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

9 m ago

Question

I need for the Homestead team to update the login images that represent my website currently.Louis Ruth Photography.com When I go to the Homestead o

posted 

9 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

9 m ago

Question

Popular Posts

View More